Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

MundoDidactico

Llevamos poco tiempo usando esta aplicación pero de momento nos ha gustado mucho su facilidad de uso

SiaLinda

Highly recommended: We are on the way to move one of our shops into the Shopify system. One of our reasons for that decision has been that we wanted to have more flexibility in our product descriptions. And this App has just been perfect for us to give all the necessary and specific information for collections, product groups and/or single products. No more need to burden and confuse customers with too much and wrong informations! Meghan gave us great background information and made some necessary adjustments to fit our special requests within a few hours. Thanks again! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would...

The Organization Toolbox

I honestly LOVE this app! I agonized on how best to organize the lengthy text description on my product listings, and even considered hiring an expert to make me a special product template. I'm so glad I kept researching because this super easy-to-use app makes adding tabs so quick and easy, and now my product listings have seamless organization that both looks and functions great!

Brainstrong

I use this app to help me add extra accordion on product page. Works very well and fit the theme. Super easy to use, great interface and functionality. The support is amazing, very fast response all the time, friendly and professional.

HackSwag.co

This app helps the layout of my products quite nicely making it very easy to add a simple text section and having it create the tabs dynamically.

The Ringshop

I have been using this app from the start, never had a problem, it's very good :) I am very satisfied :)

ELEMENT&CO

This is the tab app you should be using. Works flawlessly and the support is very fast and helpful. Thanks.

Dream waterfalls

Fantastic app, It saves me loads of time and made my store look awesome so much easier to navigate. Delighted!!!

JOJOBALM NATURAL SKINCARE

Great Product!
I am using this application to make drop down menus in the production page of my website. It is exactly what I was looking for and it has a very simple instruction. I highly recommend it!

EXOS Health™ Natural Skincare

The app works great! Very simple to use and organizes the description area much better. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly when you have an issue. Definitely recommend using this app.