Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

froheyo

Location India

Free plan is good enough for most my use. Will upgrade soon when i add alot more products. Great way for viewers to ead the details

Bearcub Outfitters

This app is GREAT for showing shipping and returns on every product - just what our customers want to see.

Cộng đồng NVS

Location Vietnam

Can you help me intergrate with AlliReviews? I enabled it in Tabs Management but i don't show on front page. How can i do that?

Beer Throne

I really like this app. It makes your product page much cleaner and simple. Plus, you can edit which tabs are going to appear on each product, so making it totally customizable.

PrettyKind

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use the app to separate details on my product page and it works beautifully. I also love the different style options.

tonykreidt.com

Location Germany

thank you =) Best greetings Tony ................................................................... OK

Kolibri Marine

The app works perfectly fine! Very easy to set up, and the UI is very friendly. Would recommend to anybody looking for an app to create a better product description.

QUOTELETS

Location Ukraine

Highly recommend this app - so easy to install and operate. Really helps to tidy information up. Thankful for the free version for the growing business. Just brilliant.

Valyhoo Online

Location Australia

I use this app on my store, it is excellent and so it the support. I needed a minor change due to the html code from my product supplier not being supported. Tech support were able to use the shopify collaboration to change the coding on their app to meet my needs. It was done very quickly and the result was perfect. Highly recommend this app. Thankyou Station

Ms Temptation

Love this app, so easy to use. It's a great way to easily add more product information under tabs, would definitely recommend.