Tabs Studio

Tabs Studio

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 19, 2022

By far one of the easiest apps to use for tabs. Puts all of the product information into concise categories and the HTML code was tidy, unlike other apps we have used in the past. We are currently using their free plan and it has great features compared to other free plans out there. Would highly recommend giving it a try if you are not code savvy. Keen to try out the other features that come along with their paid version.

ellé derm
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
January 17, 2022

Very easy to use, nice app, no problems, the preview for the style presets might be improved a little bit

Univers Magnétique
France
January 10, 2022

The app is very easy to use. it is a great feature to add to your store. no coding needed, installs very easy

Winnie Beau London
January 1, 2022

This app is phenomenal and makes the description page much more organized for customers. It's very easy to use and you don't have to worry about installing code, etc.

Ornami Skincare
December 28, 2021

Amazing app! I only can recommend it. It very easy and intuitiv to use. I can definitely recommend it guys!

Proud Fox Tattoo
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 20, 2021

This is simply AN AMAZING APP. It has everything a Tabs app should have and more. It is so simple and quick to setup. It has decluttered my Product Pages and they look beautiful now while, at the same time, offering my customers all the info they may need right there in front of them. Not to mention the technical support. Meghan was amazing. She replied within a few hours, she asked just one question and, before I knew it, she gave me the solution to my issue. What more could I ask for? Hands down, the best Tabs app out there !!! And at a very reasonable price !!!! Thank you !!!

COLORADDICTED.COM
Greece
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 12, 2021

Great app & customer service provided by Meghan when I needed help editing tabs, she assisted me and suggested a way to solve my issue.

No Limits Faith
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 27, 2021

After taking some hours to look over the tab apps available and trying and deleting a few. This app was my number one choice by far. At first I wondered what was going on, but once I was explained how it works. Wow!! How super easy!! And I love how well you can customise it too! Loving it!

deLadonica
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 26, 2021

This app has made my site so beautiful and simple. My customers love how easy it is to navigate and find exactly what they are looking for.

The Coco Shoppe
November 17, 2021

Free plan is good enough for most my use. Will upgrade soon when i add alot more products. Great way for viewers to ead the details

froheyo