Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

House Of Mojo

We like 'Tabs by Station' app. It makes the Description much cleaner and it's great on the mobile too!

grillsNmore.com

i used this app with the free option its very good and helpful its an highly recommended app thank you

ONTARIA

We are using the app for 2 years now in our European store and we are as happy with it as on the first day. It organizes the clutter of product information into beautiful tabs in no time. It is simple, efficient, intuitive and user-friendly. It provides just the choices of styles, content management and frames that you need. Not more and not less. Then yesterday: we messed up the code and the app in our theme and Station Apps did not work properly any more. I contacted support in the evening and had an answer back from Meghan the next day, she fixed the problem within a few hours in three steps. I am really impressed how fast, competent and friendly Stations's customer service is. Thanks Meghan! Markus in Germany It is simple, user-friendly, easy

Map-N-Hike

Excellent App! Initially on "Free" plan and upgrading to the "Essential" plan
Integrates with my current theme and allows me to create tabs from my product descriptions (h4 tag) and assign tabs to groups of products. Next is to integrate a "Reviews" tab. Great product keep the enhancements coming.

Jolobolo

Very uncomplicated, works perfectly, looks very professional. 10/10 would recommend and install again

black sanctuary

great addition to the product page, i love it. thanks <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

LA MIA BORSA

Excellent app. It does the job hassle free. It's been almost a year since first installed and worked fine since. We strongly recommend it to all types of websites!

Hoofbeat Designs Leather Co

Very easy to use! There's a reason it has such a high rating!!! Download it and find out. Simple, simple, simple.

Aurelier

This app is pretty good its precise and consistent. idk why this review requires minimum 100 characters though.

ONE MAY Beauty

I love it! So easy to use and customize! The free version is awesome too. From what I see, the free version does not allow you to have many shared tabs. For example, you want 10 of your products to have the same tab, well instead of copy pasting to each product, you can do it directly from the app. But if there is two shared tabs, like 10 products with this specific tab and 10 other products with another specific tab, then you have to pay. I think it's a very fair deal. I highly suggest this app. It's really helpful such as adding the same shipping information on each product or dividing the product description into many tabs such as description and ingredients or description and sizing chart. I am not very good at explaining, but it's really a good app to have for starters at least.