Tabs Studio

Tabs Studio

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 31, 2022

Great app, does what others do but for free. It helped me reduce the clutter on my product page. I highly recommend this app.

Miracle Tree
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 26, 2022

If you would like to have a professional tabs breakdown for your product description page then you have landed at the right app!

HX Style
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited March 25, 2022

I was having some troubles to install it, but Meghan from support team quickly replied me and helped me to fix my installation and now it's working fine at my website.

Luz Home Design
Time spent using app: 3 days
Station replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much!

- Meghan

March 23, 2022

Very Easy to understand and update. The features look really good when they appear to the customer. Highly recommended

9grams
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 8, 2022

This app is great! It has a straight forward design that helped me to separate my product descriptions. I love it. It just works.

Tonic & Sage
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 19, 2022

Truly appreciate Awesome app
Keep up that good work
Hope you'll be successful You'll deserve it Yeah!! !! !!

Idy
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 16, 2022

It's a great app that has helped us make it possible to share a lot of information in an easy to display, condensable manner.

Almanac Planting Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 9, 2022

I have been using this app for a number of months and find it does exactly what is says it will do. It help create better descriptions in my shop and I can update the information directly in the app instead of doing it one by one in each listing. I recommend getting this app if you are looking to use tabs in your shop.

Steven G Designs Ltd
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 1, 2022

I used this app to add a delivery tab to my product description. Was super easy to implement and looks really professional. Took all of 5 minutes to do.

aromatyk
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 25, 2022

I did not use it now. I am going to use it in my descriptions today. I am happy about the great function, but first I have to test it. I will update!

lifehackergadget