Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Winnie Beau London

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is very easy to use. it is a great feature to add to your store. no coding needed, installs very easy

Ornami Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is phenomenal and makes the description page much more organized for customers. It's very easy to use and you don't have to worry about installing code, etc.

Proud Fox Tattoo

Location Germany

Amazing app! I only can recommend it. It very easy and intuitiv to use. I can definitely recommend it guys!

COLORADDICTED.COM

Location Greece

This is simply AN AMAZING APP. It has everything a Tabs app should have and more. It is so simple and quick to setup. It has decluttered my Product Pages and they look beautiful now while, at the same time, offering my customers all the info they may need right there in front of them. Not to mention the technical support. Meghan was amazing. She replied within a few hours, she asked just one question and, before I knew it, she gave me the solution to my issue. What more could I ask for? Hands down, the best Tabs app out there !!! And at a very reasonable price !!!! Thank you !!!

No Limits Faith

Great app & customer service provided by Meghan when I needed help editing tabs, she assisted me and suggested a way to solve my issue.

deLadonica

Location Australia

After taking some hours to look over the tab apps available and trying and deleting a few. This app was my number one choice by far. At first I wondered what was going on, but once I was explained how it works. Wow!! How super easy!! And I love how well you can customise it too! Loving it!

The Coco Shoppe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has made my site so beautiful and simple. My customers love how easy it is to navigate and find exactly what they are looking for.

froheyo

Location India

Free plan is good enough for most my use. Will upgrade soon when i add alot more products. Great way for viewers to ead the details

Bearcub Outfitters

This app is GREAT for showing shipping and returns on every product - just what our customers want to see.

Cộng đồng NVS

Location Vietnam

Can you help me intergrate with AlliReviews? I enabled it in Tabs Management but i don't show on front page. How can i do that?