Tabs Studio , 374 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient performance. It's praised for enhancing product pages with tabs and accordions, presenting information in a structured way, and its compatibility with various themes and meta fields. Many appreciate the quick and exceptional customer support, easy installation, and reasonable pricing. Features like auto-detection of text in product descriptions and comprehensive help files are also valued.

July 9, 2020

This app is amazing! I was looking for a classic tabs app and this one is just perfect. You can customize everything you want to, easy to use and at a very interesting price!

Jade Tradition
June 4, 2020

Great app, does exactly what it says. Really helped me clean up my listings and saved me loads of time editing content for every listing. Many thanks.
Side note, content doesn't seem to feed into other selling platforms though, only the content actually written directly onto the shopify description. It would be great if the content in the app flowed to other selling platforms as part of the description as this would save me loads of time customizing other platforms.

Mon Bijoux
December 12, 2019

The tabs are clean, responsive, and work exactly how I wanted them to. Didn't need to do any special coding and the colors/fonts automatically integrated with the design already on my website.

Sadie Lew
Station replied December 13, 2019

Thank you so much!

April 2, 2020

Meghan solved issues that was not even caused by Station Tab. Thats the kind of support you want. Normally you have to pay top dollar to get your code fixed. She did it within minutes. The tabs really make the page looks that much more professional.

Lootbox.dk
Denmark
Edited July 9, 2020

I had an issue tweaking something so asked Meghan for help. The response was super quick and she went in my back end and made the fix for me and explained everything. Super, super helpful ten stars.

I have just 09/07/20 had o raise a few queries on my tabs and was in need of help. Yet again, customer service was wonderful and Meghan and team have been so very helpful this afternoon - fixing some code and tweaking for me accordingly. They stated a max 1 day response but all was completed within a few hours and the website is looking fab! Highly recommend.

Harding Gomez
Station replied October 25, 2019

Thank you so much!

May 27, 2020

Have had this app for some time and didn't leave a review because we got busy. Recently came across an issue and we sent an email out to support. Was replied to by Meghan and honestly thought our issue might not be doable. After several emails in clarifying our issue, Meghan and the team at Tabs by Station got the job done in 1 day. They not only were able to insert some code that didnt disrupt the store, they did it in 1 day. Quality support and very professional team behind this app. Thank you for your help!

ShopPricedToSell
February 16, 2021

Easy to use and adds value to our store by cleaning up the look and feel our product page. Plus there is a free plan with limited options to try

Skeino Yarn
February 4, 2021

Just what I was looking for, clean and easily accessible tabs for my product pages so they do not look overly saturated with text.

PrimalAlchemy
February 8, 2021

AWESOME. Exactly what I was after, clean looking and the support team is first class. fantastic app.

Art Fever
October 30, 2020

Neat and well structured. Free version provides very good basic functionality, especially to those who are willing to use it to the full.

phonecases.green