Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

ONE MAY Beauty

I love it! So easy to use and customize! The free version is awesome too. From what I see, the free version does not allow you to have many shared tabs. For example, you want 10 of your products to have the same tab, well instead of copy pasting to each product, you can do it directly from the app. But if there is two shared tabs, like 10 products with this specific tab and 10 other products with another specific tab, then you have to pay. I think it's a very fair deal. I highly suggest this app. It's really helpful such as adding the same shipping information on each product or dividing the product description into many tabs such as description and ingredients or description and sizing chart. I am not very good at explaining, but it's really a good app to have for starters at least.

SILKRÈ

I love it! Thank you for making a free version of this for the new merchants. It is simple to use and looks great on the store front.

MyShittyBackpack®

Very easy to use. My product descriptions are very long but all the tabs make them look tidy on the product pages. Thank you

RockSteadyCasesUK

Absolutely fantastic app that makes your description look great and is easy to use. Even better, the service provided by the company genuinely blew me away! Amazing app combined with absolute top tier customer service. Thank you!!

Petto

Ease of use and the display options are fantastic. The functionality and customization send this into five-star app territory.

NordicEsteem

Been looking for something like this for ages and it delivers a 100%! Don't mind while I fill out the rest of these 100 required words to post.

Planetelli

Love it!! Amazing app! Friendly interface, lots of style options, great customer service. No glitches. 100% happy with it!

CHAIRZO.SK

Perfect app. Easy to install, use and customize. No coding required. Looks great. I am using the free version and it is awesome. I recommend it without any doubt.

City Books & Lotto

This app is doing exactly what I wanted the Tabs function and unlike others, you have better control over keeping multi tabs horizontally.

RiseUpDesk

I've been using this app for almost 2 years and it has been working really well. In fact, I use the app on two stores. I especially like that I can create shared tabs by entering info one time and it shows on all product pages. It looks really nice.