Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tonic & Sage

This app is great! It has a straight forward design that helped me to separate my product descriptions. I love it. It just works.

Idy

Truly appreciate Awesome app
Keep up that good work
Hope you'll be successful You'll deserve it Yeah!! !! !!

Almanac Planting Co

It's a great app that has helped us make it possible to share a lot of information in an easy to display, condensable manner.

Steven G Designs Ltd

I have been using this app for a number of months and find it does exactly what is says it will do. It help create better descriptions in my shop and I can update the information directly in the app instead of doing it one by one in each listing. I recommend getting this app if you are looking to use tabs in your shop.

aromatyk

I used this app to add a delivery tab to my product description. Was super easy to implement and looks really professional. Took all of 5 minutes to do.

lifehackergadget

I did not use it now. I am going to use it in my descriptions today. I am happy about the great function, but first I have to test it. I will update!

ellé derm

Location Australia

By far one of the easiest apps to use for tabs. Puts all of the product information into concise categories and the HTML code was tidy, unlike other apps we have used in the past. We are currently using their free plan and it has great features compared to other free plans out there. Would highly recommend giving it a try if you are not code savvy. Keen to try out the other features that come along with their paid version.

Univers Magnétique

Very easy to use, nice app, no problems, the preview for the style presets might be improved a little bit

Winnie Beau London

The app is very easy to use. it is a great feature to add to your store. no coding needed, installs very easy

Ornami Skincare

This app is phenomenal and makes the description page much more organized for customers. It's very easy to use and you don't have to worry about installing code, etc.