Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

bestlightroompresets.store

This app is amazing, so useful and works perfectly (I use Debut). It's very easy to customize and has everything you need to tab your content. Highly recomended!

hoxyfactory

Very Good!!! I love it :) It's a very nice feature. I will always use this app. I've been using it for a few days and there are no errors. Thank you.

Sacred Pet Boutique

It isn't the first time I have committed to an app only to find the documentation is sparce. Which is why great support is important.
When trying to add a video tab.... there was nothing and i wondered if I had bought a lemon. I sent a ticket to Station Support and got a response next day which gave me detailed instructions about how to add a video tab.
Good to know they respond fast and accurately to any questions.

ClearSkin

I love this App. easy to customize, looks great, and the support team is really amazing and very responsive. highly recommended.

The Funky Teapot

This was easy to install, and the free plan is just enough to do what we wanted. A tabbed layout that was easy to set up using csv import files (in our case this was done in stages) Our customer feed back wanted more information on sizes. Tabbed layout was perfect.

HiP Chocolate

Excellent app, does the job well. Would recommend to anyone for clean tabs that can be used for FAQs, delivery info etc

SARAH HOLDEN

This is a great app, it does exactly what I wanted it to do. The tabs look visibly pleasing and professional.

socxsology

Simple to use, easy to understand. Haven't had the time to customize my store in some time. Came back, updated app and as if though didn't leave. Thank you, great stuff!

Night Cap Central | All Your Night Cap Needs

I have no quarrels, it works for me. Love the free options, and I'm sure if I upgrade I'll love it even more.

Wheelchairs Oasis

I used this app to help me place tabs in my Shopify product listings. This app is the best. Helped me to solve the confusing and challenging manual task of tabbing. Whew. What a relief. Thanx much.