Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station | Reviews

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

socxsology

Simple to use, easy to understand. Haven't had the time to customize my store in some time. Came back, updated app and as if though didn't leave. Thank you, great stuff!

Night Cap Central | All Your Night Cap Needs

I have no quarrels, it works for me. Love the free options, and I'm sure if I upgrade I'll love it even more.

Wheelchairs Oasis

I used this app to help me place tabs in my Shopify product listings. This app is the best. Helped me to solve the confusing and challenging manual task of tabbing. Whew. What a relief. Thanx much.

Skeino Yarn

Easy to use and adds value to our store by cleaning up the look and feel our product page. Plus there is a free plan with limited options to try

The beauty company almere

I used this app to make tabs in my products pages. It is super easy and works great! Definitly recommend it.

Egoist Underwear

My product pages look so much better now, esp on the phone. Great app with an outstanding customer service. Thank you, Meghan!

Asprovski

Truly an incredible app and team behind Station. I am on the free plan (planning to upgrade eventually when the business grows), yet they still provide incredibly customer service, replying to my questions/inquiries instantly. Meghan who's helped me numerous times is incredibly kind, and really knows her stuff. I'd give this app 6/5 stars (+1 for Meghan) if possible.

Protein Parcel

Great app! This app allows us to easily manage our product description. We have a lot of information for each product and this app allows us to split this into tabs that suit our theme perfectly.

Arthur David Food with Service Ltd

Superb app! This means we can have all the information for the product without having rows and rows of text! Love it!

Art Fever

AWESOME. Exactly what I was after, clean looking and the support team is first class. fantastic app.