Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Heimadekur

Highly recommend this app. Easy to use and if you have a problem they provide an outstanding service to help you fix it! I give them 6 stars!

Vesta Precision

This app made adding tabs easy, allowing for unique data within a consistent layout. Product descriptions, Specifications, How To videos, Featured Articles, User Manuals, and Warranty information can all be easily presented with Tabs by Station.

Discount Health Store

One of the EASIEST apps to use on the app store and the most helpful support I've ever come across. Can't recommend enough.

Firefly Jewelry Studio

Thank you so much for this app. Works beautifully and was a super fast install and configuration. 5 stars!

Lochtree

I just switched over to using Tabs by Station from another Tabs app and I couldn't be happier. Great app and the customer support is phenomenal. I sent off an email with a question and had a response immediatly. I would highly recommend checking out this app if you are considering product tabs for your website.

abbycoffeeandtea

It is very rare that you get service which exceeds your expectation, Station has done this. I ordered the app on Sunday, expecting someone would get back to me on Monday. I was surprised to see that someone address and completed my requirements within an hour of installing the app. This was outstanding service. Reggie, Livabby

bestlightroompresets.store

This app is amazing, so useful and works perfectly (I use Debut). It's very easy to customize and has everything you need to tab your content. Highly recomended!

hoxyfactory

Very Good!!! I love it :) It's a very nice feature. I will always use this app. I've been using it for a few days and there are no errors. Thank you.

Sacred Pet Boutique

It isn't the first time I have committed to an app only to find the documentation is sparce. Which is why great support is important.
When trying to add a video tab.... there was nothing and i wondered if I had bought a lemon. I sent a ticket to Station Support and got a response next day which gave me detailed instructions about how to add a video tab.
Good to know they respond fast and accurately to any questions.

ClearSkin

I love this App. easy to customize, looks great, and the support team is really amazing and very responsive. highly recommended.