Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Protein Parcel

Great app! This app allows us to easily manage our product description. We have a lot of information for each product and this app allows us to split this into tabs that suit our theme perfectly.

Arthur David Food with Service Ltd

Superb app! This means we can have all the information for the product without having rows and rows of text! Love it!

Art Fever

AWESOME. Exactly what I was after, clean looking and the support team is first class. fantastic app.

Widget Stash

If I could give you more than 5 stars, I would. You helped me change the look of my product description and give it a more professional-looking feel. It is easy to set up and works well on both mobile and desktop. This is definitely one of the best free apps in Shopify. Great dev team! I really appreciate this! Thank you!!!

PrimalAlchemy

Just what I was looking for, clean and easily accessible tabs for my product pages so they do not look overly saturated with text.

JaBelle Jewellery

The tabs are really fantastic. It makes my page look more professional with just a few clicks to set up. Highly recommended! This is the best I have tried.

Jes Splendid Designs

Great app! Makes a simple product page look a lot more sophisticated! Would definitely recommend 10/10

LOSHEN & CREM

Amazing customer service. You can customized the tabs. Been using this app for a while and always impressed by how fast they answer and help us.
Thank you so much once again ! highly Recommend.

Wilcox Boots

This app solves SO many problems that my theme (and most other themes) do not natively support and it does it all so well and easy. I'm blown away by the amount of customization I have, the native integration with Review apps, and how fast their support team responds. 10 stars out of 5 compared to most apps on the App store.

Shop La'ei

Great app, it makes my site look really organized. I also love that customer support responded to my issues quickly and was able to resolve my issues with the coding. Thank you so much!