Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tabs showing on a mobile device and a desktop browser

ClearSkin

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I love this App. easy to customize, looks great, and the support team is really amazing and very responsive. highly recommended.

The Funky Teapot

This was easy to install, and the free plan is just enough to do what we wanted. A tabbed layout that was easy to set up using csv import files (in our case this was done in stages) Our customer feed back wanted more information on sizes. Tabbed layout was perfect.

HiP Chocolate

Excellent app, does the job well. Would recommend to anyone for clean tabs that can be used for FAQs, delivery info etc

SARAH HOLDEN

This is a great app, it does exactly what I wanted it to do. The tabs look visibly pleasing and professional.

socxsology

Simple to use, easy to understand. Haven't had the time to customize my store in some time. Came back, updated app and as if though didn't leave. Thank you, great stuff!

Night Cap Central | All Your Night Cap Needs

I have no quarrels, it works for me. Love the free options, and I'm sure if I upgrade I'll love it even more.

Wheelchairs Oasis

I used this app to help me place tabs in my Shopify product listings. This app is the best. Helped me to solve the confusing and challenging manual task of tabbing. Whew. What a relief. Thanx much.

Skeino Yarn

Easy to use and adds value to our store by cleaning up the look and feel our product page. Plus there is a free plan with limited options to try

The beauty company almere

Location Netherlands

I used this app to make tabs in my products pages. It is super easy and works great! Definitly recommend it.

Egoist Underwear

My product pages look so much better now, esp on the phone. Great app with an outstanding customer service. Thank you, Meghan!