Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

www.zekify.com

If you're at all like my team and I, time is precious during the development phase of an e-commerce endeavor. I've also learned over time that an apps behind the scenes performance is far more important than the function that it claims to provide and that you see in action. So downloading an app to try it is time consuming and unless you manually comb the code to remove remaining tid bits of code, you're page load speed and functionality can be greatly diminished. In short, we base many decisions solely on the reviews and ratings to save time which is deceiving because some of the best apps that we use had very few or poor ratings and the latter are terrible and expensive for the most part. So again, time and maintaining your own project standards often requires help from the outside and that is where my review of TABS BY STATION begins: there are several apps that provide roughly the same functionality, however this app goes deeper with its customization ability and not just the aesthetics but more so the actual functionality and flow which pays more attention to the overall users experience on the live site once you go live. Hands down TABS BY STATION is the most user friendly as the builder and it doesn't affect page speed at all. We scored an 86 on GT Metrix before the install and set up and the exact same days later once it was installed and setup. The only reason this review is lengthy is to convey our amazement with this app but more so the developer support they offered us today. We use a premium theme from Pixel Union available here in the theme store. This theme limits the product detail and description to a single column with the ability to code in additional content at full width and using code to create the tabs which they provide a reasonable tutorial for but the tabs look like junk. We wanted an app and once we added the app the theme put the tabs into that single column which again is terrible. We reached out to the theme developer 8 days ago and still haven't heard from them other than the auto-respond email we received following our support ticket submission. Come to find out, on their contact FAQ it states they take 5 days or more (Obviously) because of how busy they are. So I reached out to the developers at Station (This app developer) 3 hours ago asking for help knowing full well that our issue had nothing to do with the performance of their product. I'm sitting here now with the issue completely solved!!! Megan from Station responded within 10 minutes, I granted her developer access and she went into the code and made our vision a reality and even went as far to email in great detail the exact code changes and placement and a down to earth personalized account of why it was changed and what the code did so that we could learn from it. Not just a link to a vague FAQ with a paragraph that leaves the question unanswered. Absolutely blew my mind and the minds of my team members. The same passion that you have for the vision that you are bringing to life with your website and the passion you'll convey to your visitors and customers once your site is live is the same grass roots passion and willingness to help that we experienced today with this app and more so the creators of it!!! The core of Shopify is awe inspiring and blindly trusting their recommendations for apps and so on is still possible but we have noticed that with the influx of new users and stores being created due to covid, is also bringing some shifty under performing apps so the advice of people that have used the apps and products is the only currency of importance. We've used them all and this one is the clear winner and the support is out of this world!!! Thanks again Megan!!!

FAVORTY

I wish I would've found this app before sinking hours of work into amateurishly writing code for product tabs. Tabs by Station look infinitely better too.
The only thing that could make this app any better would be variant specific descriptions.

Motionparts

This app is amazing. You get everything you need for zero cost. I would definetely recommend this app.

The NGO Company

Best tab app on Shopify. Hands down! Very organized, intuitive setting. No bugs. And it just works like a charm!

Kira Kirei

This app has helped my website to organise my description neatly and the best thing is it is free!!! We can also customize the colours to match our website! I faced a problem a few days ago and Mehgan has exceeded my expectation by extending her help to fix a coding error that wasn't even caused by their app. I was so stressed out as I can't find out the problem... :( Her replies was so quick and clear which I am really thankful for <3 Thank you so much and to everyone who is wondering if they should download this app, please do so. You definitely won't regret it! :)

Prettyclick

This is the bast tab Period. Do not even waste time looking for better one cause there is not. It has so many amazing features, you have so many options for layour and design. Hands down best tab on shopify.

MywonderHome

It works for 5min and then nothing appear!!! Whats wrong with this app!!

Miss Fatale

This is a great addition to my product page. I am hoping it helps with conversion. Will be adding more tabs soon.

Estia soaps

My previous web designer had add this app on my website. I now needed to make some changes and contact them. They replied immediately and helped at once. Excellent customer service!

Top Table Sports

Tabs by Station is so easy to setup. If your just starting up, their free version is awesome! Established websites, no reason not to upgrade for just a few bucks per month! Pshh unreal! Thanks, Tabs for making my life easier!