Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station | Reviews

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Motionparts

This app is amazing. You get everything you need for zero cost. I would definetely recommend this app.

The NGO Company

Best tab app on Shopify. Hands down! Very organized, intuitive setting. No bugs. And it just works like a charm!

Kira Kirei

This app has helped my website to organise my description neatly and the best thing is it is free!!! We can also customize the colours to match our website! I faced a problem a few days ago and Mehgan has exceeded my expectation by extending her help to fix a coding error that wasn't even caused by their app. I was so stressed out as I can't find out the problem... :( Her replies was so quick and clear which I am really thankful for <3 Thank you so much and to everyone who is wondering if they should download this app, please do so. You definitely won't regret it! :)

Prettyclick

This is the bast tab Period. Do not even waste time looking for better one cause there is not. It has so many amazing features, you have so many options for layour and design. Hands down best tab on shopify.

MywonderHome

It works for 5min and then nothing appear!!! Whats wrong with this app!!

Miss Fatale

This is a great addition to my product page. I am hoping it helps with conversion. Will be adding more tabs soon.

Estia soaps

My previous web designer had add this app on my website. I now needed to make some changes and contact them. They replied immediately and helped at once. Excellent customer service!

Top Table Sports

Tabs by Station is so easy to setup. If your just starting up, their free version is awesome! Established websites, no reason not to upgrade for just a few bucks per month! Pshh unreal! Thanks, Tabs for making my life easier!

Svea Nilsson Design

Ottimo, molto professionale il sito. Lo rende piacevole.

MySweetSmileCo

Look no further! This app is amazing. It's helped me create a sub sectioned FAQ page as well as have tabs on my product page. Customer support is excellent too, always fast replies and provide really constructive help especially with the more complex coding!