Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station | Reviews

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

GreenProof Designs

I had an issue with installing was about to uninstall - received a email asking do i need support - issue was resolved in a matter of minutes - amazing - support is brilliant - enjoyed customer support

Hallights

I was able to customize my product pages according to vendor, with successful default tabs as well as specific tabs. Great app for a store with extensive inventory.

513naturals

little bug in Debut theme. if activated, a white space (tested with freshly installed theme) gets ahead. why?
Update: looked at code - it seems that in the footer somethings goes ahead with h4 tag

Worker4Nerf

It works well and the free version is great. Support is super helpful as well. Shared tabs are a must-have feature in my opinion for most stores.

Foodwalas

Great App, Go for it! Systematic and amazing customer support. Theme Compactible. Must for every store.

Monji Tea

I used this app to help me create tabs for my store. It was really easy to install and worked perfectly straight away.

Jade Tradition

This app is amazing! I was looking for a classic tabs app and this one is just perfect. You can customize everything you want to, easy to use and at a very interesting price!

Musqlation

Very useful app, it allows you to have a more organized product page! thanks! The best of all, for free!!

Upsygals

Easy to use! Helps make my product details clearer! No reason to not like this app, just go try it out!

DoggyBathroom Canada

Great app, easy to use. It made our website easier to navigate and we can put more information without congesting our page.