Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station | Reviews

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

lopty-ma

Great App, using it in all my stores and enjoying all of it great features, allows me to create clean and converting products pages. Thank you so so much dear developpers.

STUDIO PEHEL

Nice one . Makes my task easy. Specific gabs are just great to use.Would highly recommend if you want to display a common info

Fachie's Market™

Extremely simple to implement and works as advertised. So much easier than adding code manually! A must have.

CopperTownUSA

This app helps to make everything neat and organized when you have a lot of content per product and want it to look neat.

Gray Lane Beauty

I used Tabs to clarify issues on our product pages ie. subscriptions plus to keep those pages crisp and mostly 'above the fold'. It works well.

Olenzza

Great app for adding tabs to your product pages, it gives a very professional look the my store. A must have

The Cushion Maven

Unlike other apps, does what it says it will do right out the gate. Extremely pleased with this application.

ShopNative

I was looking for a free tab and this is just awesome. So happy with the style & its easily the best I could find. The page looks absolutely impressive after incorporating this app. Great job guys and thanks so much!

Jung

I have bunch of infos to include on my product page, and the app just helped me to tidy up my web pages! Super easy to set up! The ability of customising the tabs style even on a free plan is absolutely a bonus point. Will definitely upgrade the plan once I gathered more traffic to my site.

spottedfrog.in

Awesome! This is by far the best support we have received from any app in shopify!
The customization options are also incredible