Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Gifts Fulfilled

I was able to easily create four tabs for my product. Cleaned up the details page and makes information much easier for customers to find.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Firstly, this app is fantastic! It allows for streamlining your product description by breaking out all key components (Size Guide, Reviews etc.) into Tabs and then you have options as to how you would like your Tabs to look and best formatting to fit into your store's theme. What was icing on the cake for me is their customer support... two words, Top Notch! Meghan B. you are a ROCK STAR!

BRKFISH

bad apps, broke my shopify themes, don't unstall it !!!!!! my footer has disapear and cant do something for give it back

Selling Online.com

OMG!!
After weeks of writing code and HTML tables I found this App. This is exactly what I was looking for. Make as many tabs as you need, they can each be product specific, NO coding, NO tables, just change heading in your description to make all the tabs you need. The monthly fee is unbelievable. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Mad Moisture Beauty

Using this app has greatly helped to clean up my product pages by only showing the customer the information they want to see without bogging them down with too much information (if they don't want that). Easy to install and update with NO CODE. Thank you for creating this app!

Flow Eco Rides

5 star app! without question. Love the way the app works and looks, but even more, I absolutely love the customer support - absolutely incredible. Highly recommend!

Curate Presets

App is fantastic, but the customer service is even better! Your team went out of your way to help us solve some issues we were having (due to another app). Superb and much appreciated!

justthegoods

I love Tabs because it helps me break up large pices of essential text into manageable categories. Interested in being able to apply this to other areas of the website, too.
... but I'm pretty sure I'm not on the free plan/am being billed monthly (I'll have to double check)

Kocare Beauty

I had another app but the price was getting to high. So i switched to another that didn't work well and i found this app which i just installed and seems perfectly fine. So far so good!

www.zekify.com

If you're at all like my team and I, time is precious during the development phase of an e-commerce endeavor. I've also learned over time that an apps behind the scenes performance is far more important than the function that it claims to provide and that you see in action. So downloading an app to try it is time consuming and unless you manually comb the code to remove remaining tid bits of code, you're page load speed and functionality can be greatly diminished. In short, we base many decisions solely on the reviews and ratings to save time which is deceiving because some of the best apps that we use had very few or poor ratings and the latter are terrible and expensive for the most part. So again, time and maintaining your own project standards often requires help from the outside and that is where my review of TABS BY STATION begins: there are several apps that provide roughly the same functionality, however this app goes deeper with its customization ability and not just the aesthetics but more so the actual functionality and flow which pays more attention to the overall users experience on the live site once you go live. Hands down TABS BY STATION is the most user friendly as the builder and it doesn't affect page speed at all. We scored an 86 on GT Metrix before the install and set up and the exact same days later once it was installed and setup. The only reason this review is lengthy is to convey our amazement with this app but more so the developer support they offered us today. We use a premium theme from Pixel Union available here in the theme store. This theme limits the product detail and description to a single column with the ability to code in additional content at full width and using code to create the tabs which they provide a reasonable tutorial for but the tabs look like junk. We wanted an app and once we added the app the theme put the tabs into that single column which again is terrible. We reached out to the theme developer 8 days ago and still haven't heard from them other than the auto-respond email we received following our support ticket submission. Come to find out, on their contact FAQ it states they take 5 days or more (Obviously) because of how busy they are. So I reached out to the developers at Station (This app developer) 3 hours ago asking for help knowing full well that our issue had nothing to do with the performance of their product. I'm sitting here now with the issue completely solved!!! Megan from Station responded within 10 minutes, I granted her developer access and she went into the code and made our vision a reality and even went as far to email in great detail the exact code changes and placement and a down to earth personalized account of why it was changed and what the code did so that we could learn from it. Not just a link to a vague FAQ with a paragraph that leaves the question unanswered. Absolutely blew my mind and the minds of my team members. The same passion that you have for the vision that you are bringing to life with your website and the passion you'll convey to your visitors and customers once your site is live is the same grass roots passion and willingness to help that we experienced today with this app and more so the creators of it!!! The core of Shopify is awe inspiring and blindly trusting their recommendations for apps and so on is still possible but we have noticed that with the influx of new users and stores being created due to covid, is also bringing some shifty under performing apps so the advice of people that have used the apps and products is the only currency of importance. We've used them all and this one is the clear winner and the support is out of this world!!! Thanks again Megan!!!