Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wilcox Boots

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app solves SO many problems that my theme (and most other themes) do not natively support and it does it all so well and easy. I'm blown away by the amount of customization I have, the native integration with Review apps, and how fast their support team responds. 10 stars out of 5 compared to most apps on the App store.

Shop La'ei

Great app, it makes my site look really organized. I also love that customer support responded to my issues quickly and was able to resolve my issues with the coding. Thank you so much!

Candle Monster

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exceptional. Been using it for ages and I love it. There are so many tab apps with high monthly costs, this gives all the features you need for a reasonable fee.

Nashi Lab

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app with an intuitive installation and user experience. Good looking designs and options on the free tier. Super easy to use. Thank you!

Ornate Dresses - Ladies Ballroom & Latin and Dancewear

This app is really easy to use and looks great! I have been able to add reviews, descriptions and sizing tabs to my product pages easily, and define exactly which products these details are assigned to. So useful!

Modern Mending

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app! I've used it to create an extra "reviews" tab on my product pages and found the settings very customisable. When I had an issue when switching from manually adding reviews to using Judge.Me, customer support was very responsive and helpful.
My store: https://modernmending.com

NobilZampa

Location Italy

good price for a very useful app, easy and intuitive to set up, thanks! I recommend it
friendly and helpful staff

Stephanie Earp

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using this app on the free plan since I launched my store and it's great. Some of my products required a lot of specifications and detail in the description, and this this allows me to put that info in secondary tab, keeping my products pages neat and clean. I also use the Shared tab to note that my digital products are only available in some shipping zones.

inner conflict

Location Germany

I am using this App and it really helps me alot with my online Shop even with the free version thanks Alot!

Vösh Design

Location Mexico

Very easy to install and set up. I love all you can do to customize the tabs. I'm happy to get into this app