Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tabs showing on a mobile device and a desktop browser

Discount Health Store

Location Ireland

One of the EASIEST apps to use on the app store and the most helpful support I've ever come across. Can't recommend enough.

Firefly Jewelry Studio

Thank you so much for this app. Works beautifully and was a super fast install and configuration. 5 stars!

Lochtree

Time spent using app 33 minutes

I just switched over to using Tabs by Station from another Tabs app and I couldn't be happier. Great app and the customer support is phenomenal. I sent off an email with a question and had a response immediatly. I would highly recommend checking out this app if you are considering product tabs for your website.

abbycoffeeandtea

It is very rare that you get service which exceeds your expectation, Station has done this. I ordered the app on Sunday, expecting someone would get back to me on Monday. I was surprised to see that someone address and completed my requirements within an hour of installing the app. This was outstanding service. Reggie, Livabby

bestlightroompresets.store

Location Italy

This app is amazing, so useful and works perfectly (I use Debut). It's very easy to customize and has everything you need to tab your content. Highly recomended!

hoxyfactory

Location South Korea

Very Good!!! I love it :) It's a very nice feature. I will always use this app. I've been using it for a few days and there are no errors. Thank you.

Sacred Pet Boutique

Location Australia

It isn't the first time I have committed to an app only to find the documentation is sparce. Which is why great support is important.
When trying to add a video tab.... there was nothing and i wondered if I had bought a lemon. I sent a ticket to Station Support and got a response next day which gave me detailed instructions about how to add a video tab.
Good to know they respond fast and accurately to any questions.

ClearSkin

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I love this App. easy to customize, looks great, and the support team is really amazing and very responsive. highly recommended.

The Funky Teapot

This was easy to install, and the free plan is just enough to do what we wanted. A tabbed layout that was easy to set up using csv import files (in our case this was done in stages) Our customer feed back wanted more information on sizes. Tabbed layout was perfect.

HiP Chocolate

Excellent app, does the job well. Would recommend to anyone for clean tabs that can be used for FAQs, delivery info etc