Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

RTA kitchen and Bath

Great app i love how easy it is to create popups that are very well designed and most importantly they create urgency that's really what sold me Recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their email list.

Culture Kraze Marketplace.com

So far so good! The customer service team is awesome!! I will update this review after I use it. I believe this app will do wonders for me.

August 1, 2020

Culture Kraze Marketplace.com, thanks for such an enthusiastic review, it makes me so happy to see you happy 😄 Let us know what you think about the app once you add it and get in touch with us anytime if you need any help or have questions ✌

The Shop of Divine Wishes

I really like this app. the team is very responsive with questions professionals and polite. the person i chat with was very nice and he answer every question i needed without attitude. they love what they do

August 1, 2020

The Shop of Divine Wishes, reviews like these are such good motivators for us 😄 It's great to know you like our app 🙌 Contact us anytime if you have feedback for us or need any help with the app.

Love your life

十分感谢这个团队设计的这款软件 ,给我的网站增加了更多的趣味性,希望能留下更多的客户。感谢客服在第一时间为我开了免费体验计划,客服也很有耐心的为我解答了各种疑问。希望这个团队越做越好,设计出更多更好更加贴近用户的好的软件

热爱您的生活,感谢您的发自内心的评价,我们非常感谢it听到您关于该应用程序的所有精彩内容,这真是太好了。请让我们知道是否有什么可以做的更好的🙌

The Decor Brand

The widgets in the app look great and professional, especially the half screen and the full screen widgets. Very fast and responsive customer support. Thanks again.

July 25, 2020

The Decor Brand! It's great to know you like our app 😄 Let us know if you think we can do something to make it better and feel free to contact us anytime if you need help or have any questions for us. Thanks for such a positive review🙂.

L.E Boutique

So happy I found Tada! New business owner so didn't understand much but they helped me understand :)

July 25, 2020

L.E Boutique! Thanks for your hearty review😄 It's awesome to know you are happy with our app. We are always happy to help you with anything✌

Ahshaki's Designs & Boutique

I used this app to generate more customers and more Orders. Customer Service was the best they helped me set everything up. Thanks!! i used the spin wheel and i love it!

July 25, 2020

Ahshaki's Designs & Boutique, it is exciting to see you are relaunching🙌 and the spin wheel looks great in your store. It makes me really happy to see you happy. Thanks for your wonderful review 😄

Touch of Inspiration

Very good app, easy to use and the customer support is responsive and friendly would recommend to other store owners

July 25, 2020

Touch of Inspiration! Thanks for your recommendation 😄 I'm really happy to know you like the app. Contact us if you have any questions for us, we would be happy to help 🙂

J.LUX & CO

Just started using this app, great customer service and allows you to customize your widgets! Highly recommended

July 25, 2020

J.LUX & CO, thanks for your awesome review😄. The pop-up blends well with your store 🙌 Let us know if you have any questions about the app or need any help.

LASH LONDON

love the fun coupon wheel pop up feature... very helpful staff, highly recommend this app to add something different to your shopify site

July 25, 2020

LASH LONDON, thanks for your lovely reccommendation 😄 I'm happy that you are loving the coupons.Good luck with your launch✌ Please let us know if you need any help with the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22