Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

by Smartflowlabs

HIGHEST CONVERTING Exit Intent, Spin the Wheel Discounts Popup

nannie boutique

I used this app to help me collect emails and the way it is set up it is PERFECT! It has worked wonders for me and continues to! Highly recommend this app!

Wunderzart

Thanks to Cathy's recommendation from the Youtube channel EasySundayClub I'm trying this app out. One thing that already stands out with this app amongst all others is the stellar support. Within seconds of installing the app, the live support helped me get setup. I am excited to see the results in the upcoming months!

divasvault.com

Tada support definitely went the extra mile to help me get started I appreciate it so much! im loving it so far, definitely download the app.

Demetra's Bling Boutique

I have recently launched my website and was trying to find creative ways to get customers to shop my website. TADA was very helpful in me accomplishing this goal. I would recommend this app to anyone that is looking to gain new customers.

Edgecomb Potters

Great little app for providing some engagement to your customers. We managed to get about 150 emails from just running a couple of days. We are excited to have another tool to engage with customers esp around holidays and fun promotions. PLenty of customization options give you the ability to match your brand and not feel too "templatety".

April 22, 2021

Edgecomb Potters! Thanks for such a lovely review😄. It’s great to hear you like our app. It’s exciting to see your business grow😃. If you need any help or have any questions for us, connect with us anytime.

HumbleScents

This app is amazing and so easy to navigate! VERY handy for advertisment and getting customer to engage on your website.

August 18, 2020

HumbleScents, it's great to know that the app is working well in your store😄. Thanks for your awesome review. Contact us anytime if you need any help ✌

RTA kitchen and Bath

Great app i love how easy it is to create popups that are very well designed and most importantly they create urgency that's really what sold me Recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their email list.

August 18, 2020

RTA kitchen and Bath, it makes me so happy to know that you like our app 😄 Let us know if you think of something we can do to make it better. Thanks for your positive review 🙂

Culture Kraze Marketplace.com

So far so good! The customer service team is awesome!! I will update this review after I use it. I believe this app will do wonders for me.

August 1, 2020

Culture Kraze Marketplace.com, thanks for such an enthusiastic review, it makes me so happy to see you happy 😄 Let us know what you think about the app once you add it and get in touch with us anytime if you need any help or have questions ✌

The Shop of Divine Wishes

I really like this app. the team is very responsive with questions professionals and polite. the person i chat with was very nice and he answer every question i needed without attitude. they love what they do

August 1, 2020

The Shop of Divine Wishes, reviews like these are such good motivators for us 😄 It's great to know you like our app 🙌 Contact us anytime if you have feedback for us or need any help with the app.

Love your life

十分感谢这个团队设计的这款软件 ,给我的网站增加了更多的趣味性,希望能留下更多的客户。感谢客服在第一时间为我开了免费体验计划,客服也很有耐心的为我解答了各种疑问。希望这个团队越做越好,设计出更多更好更加贴近用户的好的软件

热爱您的生活,感谢您的发自内心的评价,我们非常感谢it听到您关于该应用程序的所有精彩内容,这真是太好了。请让我们知道是否有什么可以做的更好的🙌