Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Vicarious Aquarius

I LOVE this app A LOT! Nothing better than excellent customer service & good marketing strategies to make your day! 10 out of 10 definitely recommend!!!

Just Little Time

This app is amazing and the customer service is wonderful and fast responding!!! The rep I was chatting with was very nice

ExoGun - Percussive Therapy

This is hands down the best app on the Shopify store to collect emails and offer coupons to optimize conversion rates. It has both gamified and non-gamified popups. Their design is so much nicer than all the other options.

Eleva Alma Apothecary

We absolutely LOVE this app! So much so that we have it on both of our stores. The transition into using it has been perfect and our sales have increased immediately and we're actually a really new store. I'm happy that we found it... it's exactly what we were looking for!

Tea Amo

It's a yes for us! We honestly love this app! Installation was super quick and painless and our clients immediately began interacting with the functions. I'm a fan of the customizations available as well. This is a must have!

FLeekAzoid Toofly4sho.

Support team was really helpful in growing my business needs. If you need help at all they're there for you.

Pink Hustle Society

I have seen this app on other people's websites and wanted to check it out for myself. So far it seems easy to use :)

She'Liz Beauty

I became privy to this app via a friend who uses it for her online store. I love the way the wheel game pops up when you visit the site, it's exciting and actually made me want to purchase. If you are looking for an awesome game to engage your customers, look no further, this is the app for you and your amazing customers.

Nova Blooms UK

They have an amazing support, easy live chat interactions that helped me with my questions without having to wait a long time. I'd recommend reaching out to their team, they're here to help and get you up and running in no time !

Paw Baby'z

The integration for this was so easy and the interface is very user friendly. It made my website stand out and I would definitely recommend to others. If you want to help drive conversions this is an easy way to do it. Thanks Tada!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27