4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable features that effectively engage customers, leading to increased site interaction and sales. It's highly recommended for boosting email sign-ups and conversions, with some reporting significant sales growth. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan is particularly beneficial for new businesses. The app is reliable with no reported glitches, and the support team is proactive in offering assistance. It's a valuable tool for growing email lists and newsletters, and enhancing lead generation and conversion rates.

April 5, 2021

Great little app for providing some engagement to your customers. We managed to get about 150 emails from just running a couple of days. We are excited to have another tool to engage with customers esp around holidays and fun promotions. PLenty of customization options give you the ability to match your brand and not feel too "templatety".

Edgecomb Potters
4 days using the app
Tada replied April 22, 2021

Edgecomb Potters! Thanks for such a lovely review😄. It’s great to hear you like our app. It’s exciting to see your business grow😃. If you need any help or have any questions for us, connect with us anytime.

September 27, 2021

so far so good! the examples convinced me to go for this one, also the customer attention is very good!

Rowe Beauty Europe
Portugal
About 2 hours using the app
Tada replied March 13, 2022

Rowe Beauty Europe, I’m happy to hear you’re liking it so far😄. If you need any other help in the future, please reach out anytime. Thanks for such an awesome review😀.

March 9, 2022

I found the costumer service to be genuine and the app looks like it has been analysed and thought out to get me some good costumers coming back

TrinityRoot
2 days using the app
Tada replied April 11, 2022

TrinityRoot, we are here to help you grow 😄. Thanks for sharing your review it with us 😃. Get in touch with us if you need any help or have any questions for us.

June 26, 2020

Excellent customer support staff!!! I really love the design and configuration is very easy! And the time of answer is very fast! love it!

ROCKmint
Mexico
About 2 hours using the app
Tada replied July 7, 2020

ROCKmint, thanks a lot for your amazing review. It's great to hear that you love our app 😃! Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or if you need help. We'll always do our best to help any way we can 🙌.

May 25, 2020

Super quick response in chat. I had a lot of questions and they were clearly answered. I'm a very cautious person and they made feel very comfortable with understanding exactly how the discount games work.

Bon Bon Canvas
Tada replied July 17, 2020

Bon Bon Canvas, it's great to know all your questions were answered😄. Please be sure to contact us anytime if you have any other questions for us, we would do everything we can to help you. I'm glad we could help you understand the app better. Thanks for your positive review 😃

July 4, 2020

I used this app and its amazing for grabbing your traffics attention from the get go, what i'm more surprised about though is the customer service and in particular Jeremy. He was outstandingly helpful, was kind, collected and very knowledgeable about Tada and all the other information needed. i told him that he's given me the best customer service I have ever received. In fact if a manager sees this please email me at chambooco@gmail.com as i would like to go into further detail about his amazing behaviour towards me today, because its really made my day speaking to him.

Chamboo
Tada replied July 17, 2020

Chamboo, you made my day with your hearty review😄. I really appreciate you sharing such a postivie feedback about our support team. I’m really happy that you are getting more traffic on your website 😃 We will always do our best to help you grow.

June 24, 2020

They have quick support and are willing to help. They are also willing to listen to suggestions so they can improve. The app is working great in my store. It also offers free plan so you don't have to pay to use their app. Really great app. Recommended.

Showhome Furniture
Tada replied July 7, 2020

Showhome Furniture! It’s great to know that our app is working great in your store😄.We are happy to help you anytime 🙂 Thanks for recommending our App.

March 21, 2020

I have found it amazing, it surely increases the conversion rate and email subscribers as it increases the engagement on the store with the buyers.

Nova decofy
India
41 minutes using the app
March 27, 2020

Tada is so amazing!! There are so many pop-up templates to choose from and they're all super original - for instance you can choose between regular mail popups, spin to win popups, free gift popups, and many more! The Spinning wheel is definitely fun and capture the most mails for me.

Træklingen.dk
Denmark
30 minutes using the app
March 27, 2020

Tada is a great tool for increasing audience engagement! There's many choices of pop-ups to choose from to make your store look more professional.

Piscine Hippocampe