Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Plush in a Rush

Auto Tags did a great job of solving a small but persistent problem I had regarding the tagging of my products. In this case, I needed a product to be tagged if the inventory dropped below zero, but have the tag removed if the inventory went above zero. Worked great and I plan to do more work flows in the near future and get rid of two others that I use.

Kornkiste - unverpackt-online

Top service, missing functions were integrated immediately upon request!
Works very well!
Easy to use.

Balance ONE

Excellent, easy-to-use app that allows me to tag orders that need to be double-checked before fulfillment, e.g. problem customers, very large orders, or destination countries that require extra shipping information. The developer's customer service is fast and helpful too.

DID Electrical

This is a very powerful app that saves us an awful lot of time. A real game-changer. Aamir in support is fantastic and very knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommended.

My Righteous Apparel

This is the best Auto Tagging App I have found. It has a lot of functionality and it does everything I need it to do. It just works. I have not had to contact support for anything. If you have a Shopify store you know how important tags are. I highly recommend this app to tag products, variants, sales, customers, and more. Keep up the good work!

Vella Bioscience

Works as promised. Support team is quick and efficient and fixing any issues that come up. Very useful for our business.

Habitura

Works like a charm and has all the features you could desire.
Customer service also extremely professional. Had to contact as another app was messing tagging up. Aamir gave us comprehensive aswers at once. Super helpful app.

MDK רשת הצילום והסלולר

Great app
Does the job superbly and on the best side.
The support team is excellent and Amir the founder did not stop until he found us a solution
highly recommend!

Cripple Creek Backcountry

This is one of the most helpful apps I have used in our 9 years with Shopify. Having all tags for orders, customers and products in one place is incredibly helpful. The app is far more intuitive than other auto tag apps we have used. One specific use is for ensuring that all products are fully up to our SEO standards on our website. There were some features missing such as "if image count is 0" than apply tag. The app developers added everything we asked for in a day and remain extremely responsive.

518 Kitchen

Super helpful app and support! Made reading our orders easier and faster. quick support was able to add a feature for us.