Auto Tags

Auto Tags

by Leap Apps

Tag orders, products & customers (realtime & bulk)

Yoga Studio Store

This plugin works fantastic and the support is second to none. I had a few issues setting up and I spoke to the support on chat and they guided me through the entire process for my store.
Fantastic plugin and support Highly recommend.

Seashine Seafood

I am new to Shopify and installed this app to generate delivery date tag by the product attributes. The dev team is really helpful and responsive to solve the problem. We have encountered some technical issues from the Shopify end, but they are patient to help and we finally solve the problem in another way. Really appreciate the support from Aamir! Thank you!

Padella

Really easy to set up and really responsive team. Love that the free plan allows enough for you auto tags to actually get used to using it. Just what I needed, thank you!

Tool Talk

Great app - Some really useful features and can tell this will save a lot of time automating processes

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Adam! Glad to save your time by automating your processes.

VrundRaj Creations

Amazing app, i installed so many tag automation app, but this one was hte best and easiest to get it working. the UI is great . and on top the support is excellent. Aamir created a new workflow specially for my use case and that too in record 2 days time and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much for the app.

January 26, 2021

Hi Sowjanya, thanks for the great review! Glad that you were able to update product tags based on variant inventory.

Durango Botanicals

This app saved us a lot of time and made our automation possible where Shopify out-of-the-box was lacking. Support was fast and to-the-point helpful. I would recommend this app for anyone looking to make their store more hands off and systemized. For the devs, my only suggestion is making a glossary of terms/wiki, a few conditions are hard to understand what they mean/if you have the right parameter. That said, the provided workflow library is a great resource, they have many starter/template workflows and inspirations. Thanks for existing, please don't go anywhere but up!

ARDOREM

Super happy with this app and especially the support. I added the App so I could do some time-based tagging (i.e. identify new products on the store). Support helped me with this and we were up in running in hours, working perfectly! I tried some other apps too but they couldn't do what this app does and I'm am still waiting to hear back from their support days later! So I recommend this app highly, easy to use, fantastic support, and good pricing tiers.

EMF Harmony

Great app, easy enough to configure and works well. The support is great, they even added a feature that we needed that wasn't there before.

Hempeline

Best suppport I have ever experienced. Developer is very open to implement further functionality to accommodate for individual usecases. 10/10 would reccommend!

Ice 'N' Fire

Outstanding! Aamir reached out to us from a problem we were having with another tagging app! He helped us step by step set up what we needed and made sure the app is doing exactly what we need. WELL DONE & Thank you!

December 26, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Steve! Glad we were able to help!

1 2 3 5 Next