Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lyn around VN

Location Vietnam

We used this app to help us auto-tag our product. We really like and thanks for your support team for a solution or anything help for supporting our store.

NOBLEMARS

Using this tagging app on our site Noblemars.com, by far the best tagging apps out there after trying a dozen. Great app, great super support. 5 stars!

JNJ Apparel Campus

Great app and support team. Was able to solve my problem of missing customer tags with a single workflow.

SubK Shop

Amazing app that is full of features. Support was able to customize the workflow EXACTLY to what I needed. Highly recommend.

Tekitin Technology

Location Australia

This app has saved me weeks of manual work - easy to use, simple and works incredibly well. Service is also very responsive and helpful!

Guernsey Flowers by Post

Amazing app with 10/10 support. They helped me set up flows, and the price is miles better than other apps on the market. I use this for all our stores and would 100% recommend to anyone needing tags.

Scent Australia Home

Location Australia

Fantastic customer service and the app does exactly as advertised. Their Customer Service Team has gone above and beyond for our business. Couldn't recommend more highly.

POMGO

Location Switzerland

They have an amazing customer service and the application really helps us save time ! I Highly recommend.

OneCashmere

Location Italy

Very top app! Grazie a questa app abbiamo automatizzato molto i processi. Consigliata. Anche l'assistenza ti risponde e aiuta.

متجر باندا

Location Saudi Arabia

This not only an app for tagging products or orders! The team behind it are consultants!! They give you solutions for your business, they have the required knowledge and the experience on how to use the (tagging) in increasing sales! organizing collections!! and more.. Their customer service are very quick and responsive! I am obsessed with them! BIG LOVE!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14