Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

by Leap Apps

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

ForageDesign

So far so good, I need to add specific tags to all my previous orders and the app seems to be working well. support has been instantly available to help me get the job done

madebyartisans | Online

We found this app after trying a few tagging apps and this by far offers the most flexibility in terms of tagging products, orders and collections.

Sitara Collections

Love it...I was manually tagging orders and this app has been great. Very easy to set up and the founders customer service has been amazing. Linda from SitaraCollections.com

Simply Beach UK

Excellent app! Does exactly what it says. Very easy to set up and saves a huge amount of time. The support is incredibly fast and helpful too. Highly recommended.

Nkuku

Used this App to help tag customers who had single or multiple orders but had 100% returned, so had a positive order count but a £0 lifetime spend, this in turn helped with another App. Workflows were easy to set-up and Aamir was pro active in helping with my questions.
Been able to process all existing customers was the key here too. (plus avoided major spreadsheet work)

Nopalera

I used this app to help me auto tag wholesale orders and customers so I could segment them in Klaviyo. The customer support was amazing and I highly recommend this app!

Planethair

I tried a lots of solution and this is the best app tag automation, good support, developer replay, TOP

Woodsman

Have tried a few other tagging apps. This one is more fully featured and has great support response. Order, customer and product tagging in one app rather than separate apps like others. Yet the cost of just one app. Nice work!

Impact Snacks

Used to tag orders as they arrive to help internal tracking and our fulfillment. Prompt and great support from their team when we ran into a couple issues - would recommend.

Concetto è

The app is very useful, I hope to have support within 12 hours since we are in different time zone but I believe that I cannot wait more than 12 hours to get answers during weekdays.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6