Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto tags featured image

Mosaic

Aamir and the rest of the development team have been fantastic. I'm using this app to apply a tag every day at a particular time; the implementation wasn't easy for me at first, and the dev team have been incredibly responsive and patient in helping me get everything set up. They also wrote a new version of the program to only consider orders within x timeframe on a relative basis (aka last two days), something that goes above and beyond what I expected. Only positive things to say; you'll have a great experience with this app and it's an absolute lifesaver

OPPO Store Italia

Location Italy

app molto comoda per creare cluster di utenti e di ordini, da poi riutilizzare a livello di automation. Consigliata!!

Guardian Baseball

Its an OK app. It's pretty confusing, you'll run up your tag budget because of tag loops. You don't realize your task keeps running infinite times. Support is there, just always by email and never during US hours. So don't expect to get solutions right away. Tagging logic makes sense when you create it, but the way the app goes about it is confusing because it doesn't work as expected.

Lyn around VN

Location Vietnam

We used this app to help us auto-tag our product. We really like and thanks for your support team for a solution or anything help for supporting our store.

NOBLEMARS

Using this tagging app on our site Noblemars.com, by far the best tagging apps out there after trying a dozen. Great app, great super support. 5 stars!

JNJ Apparel Campus

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app and support team. Was able to solve my problem of missing customer tags with a single workflow.

SubK Shop

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Amazing app that is full of features. Support was able to customize the workflow EXACTLY to what I needed. Highly recommend.

Tekitin Technology

Location Australia

This app has saved me weeks of manual work - easy to use, simple and works incredibly well. Service is also very responsive and helpful!

Guernsey Flowers by Post

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Amazing app with 10/10 support. They helped me set up flows, and the price is miles better than other apps on the market. I use this for all our stores and would 100% recommend to anyone needing tags.

Scent Australia Home

Location Australia

Fantastic customer service and the app does exactly as advertised. Their Customer Service Team has gone above and beyond for our business. Couldn't recommend more highly.