Auto Tags

Auto Tags

by Leap Apps

Tag orders, products & customers (realtime & bulk)

MOD Jewellery

Awesome app, it helps us to manage delivery times based on stock availability (with the automated tags). And customer service is 5/5. They literally replied to my email in 4 minutes. Highly recommended

Fleacare Nederland

Brilliant and easy to use application! I asked for a feature and it was added in 1 day my Amir. Thankyou for your great support. I use this application to see the source of the conversion in the order overview. Highly recommented.

PNW Journey

We're using this app to auto tag orders from different sales channels (i.e. Amazon). One channel we needed was missing from the workflow, but the developer responded and added it right away. The app's interface is clean and easy to use. Definitely recommend!

Planet Action Figures

Auto Tags has made my life much easier as we offer In Stock and Preorder items and this app has helped us differentiate the two seamlessly. I can now spend more times with the day to day running. Aamir was amazing in helping me to set it up. Highly recommend!

AccuraTrade

Absolutely fantastic app! I can tag my trade net-terms orders for import into my warehouse, and tag products for preorders and in stock - superb flexibility and we're only using a fraction of this applications power yet! Highly recommended, and huge flexibility!

Accurascale

Phenomenal, timely support from Aamir and really above and beyond service. This is the only solution you need to look for tagging orders, products, customers! Highly highly recommended.

Irish Railway Models UK

Single handedly the best tagging app in the store! Great support, clear and easy to use and ridiculously powerful. Can not recommend this more highly!

Irish Railway Models

Incredibly flexible and powerful and with truly amazing responsive support - highly recommended solution for tagging!

La Môme Bijou

i just tried this app and it works really well. very easy and the support people are very cool. i recommend this app.

Force5 Equipment

Super easy and effective apps to use. It helps me tag my customers to build marketing segmentation and also tag orders to help me manage notification to different warehouse. Customer service is A+, fast reply and always solve all my problems within minutes. Get it !