Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

top33.gr

Location Greece

excellent support,very quick in all and helpful,professionals,recommend to all to use app.thank you again.

nvenn hair and beauty

Excellent app! Very easy to use and several tagging functions. I was able to tag customers based on different integrations I have that import the customer data. I was not able to find this feature with other tagging apps. Customer service was also very quick and efficient!

Secret Sneaker Store Online

Amazing service and Aamir does a good job making sure his customers get the best value possible. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing accurate product tags in their stores

Local Threads

This app has allowed us to auto tag over 4000 products in order to optimise our sites search-ability! We looked extensively for an application like this, and Auto Tags was the only one to complete exactly what we needed!

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar

It's a great app and does the job extremely well !! Aamir, the founder is extremely responsive when it comes to supporting us.

National Picnic

This is one of the best tagging apps to work with for ease of use and lots of potential for improving customer navigation. Great library of tagging combinations already set up to try. A very responsive support staff. If you are not careful, it's easy to automate thousands of tags you quickly don't need or want, simply by testing out features, or realizing you needed to edit something and need to reapply to correct tags. I love to experiment and edit a lot and I can predict that getting charged by number of tags generated doesn't jive with the size of my business and how I work at the moment. Conclusion: The lowest pricing tier sounds like a lot, but it can get used up very quickly. If you are prepared to afford the higher pricing tiers, this app is worth it.

Gamekeepers of Australia

As a first time Shopify store user, this app has been great in setting up automations for tracking specific products sold in our orders dash board and when items have sold out. Developer communicates quickly back and has helped with some custom tagging requirements as well.

Hoola

This is exactly what i needed to remove hours of menial work which I would no doubt make mistakes on and even better it changes the tags based on the parameters I set when a product is sold or updated. Aamir was really helpful when I had a query and came back super quickly.

EasyBins

This app is a accurate, fast, light weight with alot of features to tag both customer and orders, and do so in different ways. Customer service is very fast and responsive, they go above and beyond. Highly recommend app for tagging.

Brim on Fifth

This app does exactly what it promises to do. The support team is extremely responsive. The big learning curve is understanding the language of the various functions: I wanted to tag all of my brick and mortar customers as such to direct email marketing to them that is more relevant and do the same with my online shoppers. I didn't understand how to do this from the selection of options in the app so I emailed support and had an answer in short order (the answer, btw, to use "app name" with the function "contains" and type in "point of sale" or "online"). This saved me hours of repetitive, menial work.