TargetBay Product Reviews App

TargetBay Product Reviews App

by TargetBay

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Picture Reviews and UGC app

Whimsy Kei

Signed up TargetBay after struggling with 2 other apps, and it has already exceeded what the others were lacking. I had a question with a feature and after submitting a question, AK immediately scheduled a conference that answered my questions and also taught me more that I didn't know. Thank you so much!

Pimp My Diabetes

The onboarding process was easy and they took care of all the setup on my site. They gave good training on how to use the tools. I still have to get try all the features but so far so good.

Buki

This app has streamlined our email marketing, customer reviews, and marketing automation. Plus, their support is super responsive and very helpful. I def recommend!

Tiger Nuts USA

AK has done a terrific job for us, and all of this while India is seriously struggling, well done! Jack and the team at Tiger Nuts USA

Tinte Cosmetics

I've been with Target Bay for a few years now and they are super friendly, very responsive and offer the best customer service. They have also helped us solve super technical problems with regards to sending emails. I would highly recommend.

Johnny Appleseed Orchards

We are a startup brand and looking for enterprise level functionality without the enterprise price. I come from big brands and have used the best in the industry, and am thrilled with the level of service and functionality of this app. Major brands that are paying upwards of $50,000 a year for review apps are wasting their money and should all switch to Target Bay. Perhaps the best kept app secret on the Shopify App Store!

Santa Barbara Hives

We have been using the app to gather and show reviews for products on our site. AK got that setup and looking good right away. Had a great call with Balli and AK regarding strategy, function, features for implementing email automation, retargeting and pop ups. Really helpful and excited to get started with them.

Bamboozle Home

This app is very user-friendly. The dedicated support staff are quick to help with any questions, and the review platform looks great on our website. I highly recommend utilizing their services to grow reviews for your products.

Babybuggystore

Have been working with the TargetBay team for several months and greatly appreciate them as a partner. Their attention, service, creativity has helped us, and would highly recommend them.

Elysian Candle Company

I removed the app but it's still sending out emails to customers. Sent a request for help and no response.

Previous 1 3 4