TargetBay Product Reviews

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Pictures and UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ACCA KAPPA

The app works great and makes it easy for customers to leave reviews. We collected a sizable number of reviews within the first couple weeks which helped us increase confidence with first-time shoppers and grow sales. The support team is amazing, very proactive suggesting improvements to our strategy to maximize the value and functionality of the app. I highly recommend it!

Bison Life

Highly recommend TargetBay. AK and Bala have been the best to provide any support needed ever. Easy to use platform for reviews and popups at a very reasonable price. Amazing Services!!

TIDAL New York

We were on Yotpo previously and the price was pretty insane overall. TargetBay was great in terms of onboarding and making it a seamless transition from Yotpo to TargetBay. Bala and AK were more responsive than any integration we've ever worked with. It wasn't perfect initially, but they addressed every concern and need that we had in terms of formatting, and our Creative Team was very particular about the aesthetic. We did not have any complaints from customers in terms of the emails and they respected our brand integrity decisions in terms of discounting practices, cadences, tone, etc. In a DTC world of non-stop sales pitches for how a product or app can change your life, TargetBay actually delivers on what they say they will without too much superfluous overture. Highly recommended, particularly for growth stage businesses that are looking to avoid marquee enterprise price structures.

NUBE Consignment and Boutique

Great app and fantastic customer service. Very responsive to my inquiry. Immediate feedback and follow up.

DiamondVeneer Fashion

many features w/reasonable pricing. Working w/them two years. very responsive to client's concerns w/solving matters promptly.

Clean Casting Jewelry

great service and we love working with this company. if you need help they are always available to help.

Beauty Box Beauty Supply

I’m working with AK and it’s been an amazing experience thus far! I’ve only been working with TargetBay for approximately 3 weeks and see so many amazing changes done to my website. I have a good feeling about our partnership!

Earth's Emporium

NO ACTUAL "FREE PLAN" The"FREE" product plan is only for 14 day (even though there is noting about it being a trial on their plan or pricing page). So basically : If I want to keep the reviews that I collected and the set up work that I did to my store, I will have to now pay them $10USD / Month. The app works ok but if I go over their number of reviews I will have to pay more again. In fairness, the site review and product review features look good and are easy to use. I would like to see them add a "share review link" for site and not just products.

Whimsy Kei

Signed up TargetBay after struggling with 2 other apps, and it has already exceeded what the others were lacking. I had a question with a feature and after submitting a question, AK immediately scheduled a conference that answered my questions and also taught me more that I didn't know. Thank you so much!

Pimp My Diabetes

The onboarding process was easy and they took care of all the setup on my site. They gave good training on how to use the tools. I still have to get try all the features but so far so good.

Previous 1 3 4 5