TargetBay Product Reviews

TargetBay Product Reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2022

Ben is my account manager and is wonderful. I often forget I am running ads, and he checks in with me to make sure that they are preforming the best they can whether that means a new ad set or a new targeting set, he is always checking to make sure my ROI is amazing. I am very happy with this service and will use it for the foreseeable future.

Erin.Lane Bags
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 1, 2022

We are very happy with the service and support provided by TargetBay and our account manager Ben. He is always extremely helpful and responsive! We appreciate the follow up and thorough explanations.

Foxgloves, Inc
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 29, 2022

Our account manager, Ron, is always extremely helpful and responsive! I appreciate how hands-on he is with our account. We have been very happy with his service and look forward to continuing using this platform.

GenTeal Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 16, 2022

We installed this app over a year ago. It has been a useful tool for interacting with customers, receiving feedback, and ultimately increasing conversation rates. We have been very satisfied with the results.

MA Dermaceuticals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 21, 2022

We have used Target Bay for years and it helps a lot when you can relax knowing that people who know what they are doing ensure things get done properly and on time. From reviews, SMS, newsletters, pop ups, automation, Ad Roll. It about covers it all for a Shopify store owner looking to grow without shelling out tons of money with an marketing agency or trying to do all of this yourself with Mailchip etc. The best part is our rep Danielle. She has been with us the whole way and makes everything so easy and fun! I dont leave reviews, but when I do, I prefer Target Bay :)

Massive Audio
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 12, 2022

I used this app to help us get reviews, which we were struggling with. Senthil made it very easy with his knowledge, skill and patience, which is very important to us. We appreciate the app and Senthil very much.

Strawberry Tree Farms
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 4, 2022

The app works great and makes it easy for customers to leave reviews. We collected a sizable number of reviews within the first couple weeks which helped us increase confidence with first-time shoppers and grow sales. The support team is amazing, very proactive suggesting improvements to our strategy to maximize the value and functionality of the app. I highly recommend it!

ACCA KAPPA
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 7, 2022

Highly recommend TargetBay. AK and Bala have been the best to provide any support needed ever. Easy to use platform for reviews and popups at a very reasonable price. Amazing Services!!

Bison Life
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 15, 2021

We were on Yotpo previously and the price was pretty insane overall. TargetBay was great in terms of onboarding and making it a seamless transition from Yotpo to TargetBay. Bala and AK were more responsive than any integration we've ever worked with. It wasn't perfect initially, but they addressed every concern and need that we had in terms of formatting, and our Creative Team was very particular about the aesthetic. We did not have any complaints from customers in terms of the emails and they respected our brand integrity decisions in terms of discounting practices, cadences, tone, etc. In a DTC world of non-stop sales pitches for how a product or app can change your life, TargetBay actually delivers on what they say they will without too much superfluous overture. Highly recommended, particularly for growth stage businesses that are looking to avoid marquee enterprise price structures.

TIDAL New York
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 22, 2021

Great app and fantastic customer service. Very responsive to my inquiry. Immediate feedback and follow up.

NUBE Consignment and Boutique