TargetBay Reviews

TargetBay Reviews

by TargetBay

Collect More Product Reviews to Increase the Conversion Rate

Wax Cabin Candle Co.

I did a ton of research to find the best review site. TargetBay was a little more expensive than others, but once everything was onboarded, I realized why... not only does the company customize your Review layout to match your website... they do it all for you! I read other reviews where companies don't help you. They also did an onboarding phone call and were super nice.

Send a Unicorn

TargetBay's onboarding team is excellent and accessible. Bala is amazing! He was there to answer all my questions. Their back end is also very user friendly and well thought out. Highly recommend!

Good State

Easy reviews app to set up...

TargetBay reviews app is easy to install and it works great instantly. Their support staff is pretty helpful. They helped us set up the email for requesting emails. We attached a coupon to the emails to incentivize our customers to write reviews. Pricing is affordable.

Tres Beaux, LLC

I needed reviews for my site, and this platform hit the nail on the head! Not only reviews, but very nice email sign-up pop-up with discount, and discount code pop-up just before abandoned cart occurs, great options and much more offered! To top it all off the customer service is top notch, Bali is amazing! Patience, friendliness, knowledge galore, and basically held my hand through the whole process. Even though the set up is simple, I'm newer and really dislike completing templates, which they have a great selection of, and creativity to however you'd like. Bali basically gave great suggestions, combined with my own and set it up for me. I was ready to begin before the end of the call. They are #1 in my book! Highly recommended!

Tick Tockets

I use this app to help collect reviews by engaging customers through the Mail After Shipment tool. The pre-built templates allow you to start collecting reviews right away by just enabling the templates you want to use. It's very user-friendly and the application support seems top-notch as they were quick to respond to a question I had. I'm looking forward to collecting more product and site reviews as well as questions in which I can provide answers directly on my website.