TargetBay Product Reviews App

TargetBay Product Reviews App | Reviews

by TargetBay

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Pictures and UGC

Johnny Appleseed Orchards

We are a startup brand and looking for enterprise level functionality without the enterprise price. I come from big brands and have used the best in the industry, and am thrilled with the level of service and functionality of this app. Major brands that are paying upwards of $50,000 a year for review apps are wasting their money and should all switch to Target Bay. Perhaps the best kept app secret on the Shopify App Store!

Santa Barbara Hives

We have been using the app to gather and show reviews for products on our site. AK got that setup and looking good right away. Had a great call with Balli and AK regarding strategy, function, features for implementing email automation, retargeting and pop ups. Really helpful and excited to get started with them.

Bamboozle Home

This app is very user-friendly. The dedicated support staff are quick to help with any questions, and the review platform looks great on our website. I highly recommend utilizing their services to grow reviews for your products.

Babybuggystore

Have been working with the TargetBay team for several months and greatly appreciate them as a partner. Their attention, service, creativity has helped us, and would highly recommend them.

Elysian Candle Company

I removed the app but it's still sending out emails to customers. Sent a request for help and no response.

STDIO BEAUTY

I have been working with AK from TB for about 6 months now. He has done a great job with responding to my emails and helping us increase STDIO Beauty's sales through email marketing. He takes the time every week to help me design and schedule email templates to send out which is very helpful for me considering my busy schedule.

Carboxyl Group, LLC

Senthil and the team at TargetBay have been very helpful in helping me get my marketing up to speed. A great app with really valuable features!

Overcup Press

I am using this app to help attract new customers, grow my email list, and recover abandoned carts. The customer service has been great!

Illuminated Stars

I have been working with AK from TargetBay for a little over 9 month now & I really love how responsive AK is to my emails & questions. He also understands the needs of my small business & offers solutions. With TargetBay we where able to get more traffic to our website and therefore more sales. The review app makes super easy for my customers to leave feedback and rate my products which in return helps new customers make an informed decision. I'm overall very please with TargetBay & AK's customer service.

LightHeart Gear

I have been using Target Bay for over a year and am quite happy with how it works, it has generated a lot of reviews with the automated emails asking for reviews after shipping products.