TargetBay Product Reviews App

TargetBay Product Reviews App

by TargetBay

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Pictures and UGC

STDIO BEAUTY

I have been working with AK from TB for about 6 months now. He has done a great job with responding to my emails and helping us increase STDIO Beauty's sales through email marketing. He takes the time every week to help me design and schedule email templates to send out which is very helpful for me considering my busy schedule.

Carboxyl Group, LLC

Senthil and the team at TargetBay have been very helpful in helping me get my marketing up to speed. A great app with really valuable features!

Overcup Press

I am using this app to help attract new customers, grow my email list, and recover abandoned carts. The customer service has been great!

Illuminated Stars

I have been working with AK from TargetBay for a little over 9 month now & I really love how responsive AK is to my emails & questions. He also understands the needs of my small business & offers solutions. With TargetBay we where able to get more traffic to our website and therefore more sales. The review app makes super easy for my customers to leave feedback and rate my products which in return helps new customers make an informed decision. I'm overall very please with TargetBay & AK's customer service.

LightHeart Gear

I have been using Target Bay for over a year and am quite happy with how it works, it has generated a lot of reviews with the automated emails asking for reviews after shipping products.

Brooklyn Candle Studio

This is a great product with excellent support. They were very helpful during the setup, as we worked to customize the look and feel that we wanted. Customer service responds extremely quickly if you have any issues, and our review program has really helped to drive SEO and revenue. This is much more cost effective than some of the other, high-end review programs and the results are superb.

Sprayology

We are glad to be working with TargetBay. The reviews are helping to increase sales. Our Account Manager has been very responsive when issues or questions arise. We always hear back and in most cases extremely quickly. We have not had big issues, as it works well, but rather little start up questions, etc.

MAX & ME SPORT

TargetBay is a great partner for my online business. Working with Danielle for the past 6 months has been a real pleasure. She is professional, courteous, and insightful on ways we can improve our business model through reviews, automation, and email marketing. Danielle goes the extra mile--always prompt and attentive to our everchanging marketing needs.

www.itsinthebagboutique.com

Target Bay is the best! It’s onboarding process was seamless. Danielle transferred all my reviews from Mailchimp and organized them for me. She was able to implement my pop ups and reviews on both sites within a few days. I have also utilized Danielle to send out email campaigns. The pop-up, reviews and emails campaigns have all had tremendous success. We saw a huge return within the first month. Best of all, the pricing is very reasonable. We highly recommend Target Bay!

Maui Fruit Jewels

It has been a pleasure working with TargetBay. Good for our size company. They are flexible and fast responding and were able to implement email campaigns and pop ups and reviews that we think will help with the conversion of our website. Their dashboard could use a little improvement but it is already more than functional. We are looking forward continuing working with them.