TargetBay Product Reviews App

TargetBay Product Reviews App | Reviews

by TargetBay

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Pictures and UGC

Brooklyn Candle Studio

This is a great product with excellent support. They were very helpful during the setup, as we worked to customize the look and feel that we wanted. Customer service responds extremely quickly if you have any issues, and our review program has really helped to drive SEO and revenue. This is much more cost effective than some of the other, high-end review programs and the results are superb.

Sprayology

We are glad to be working with TargetBay. The reviews are helping to increase sales. Our Account Manager has been very responsive when issues or questions arise. We always hear back and in most cases extremely quickly. We have not had big issues, as it works well, but rather little start up questions, etc.

MAX & ME SPORT

TargetBay is a great partner for my online business. Working with Danielle for the past 6 months has been a real pleasure. She is professional, courteous, and insightful on ways we can improve our business model through reviews, automation, and email marketing. Danielle goes the extra mile--always prompt and attentive to our everchanging marketing needs.

www.itsinthebagboutique.com

Target Bay is the best! It’s onboarding process was seamless. Danielle transferred all my reviews from Mailchimp and organized them for me. She was able to implement my pop ups and reviews on both sites within a few days. I have also utilized Danielle to send out email campaigns. The pop-up, reviews and emails campaigns have all had tremendous success. We saw a huge return within the first month. Best of all, the pricing is very reasonable. We highly recommend Target Bay!

Maui Fruit Jewels

It has been a pleasure working with TargetBay. Good for our size company. They are flexible and fast responding and were able to implement email campaigns and pop ups and reviews that we think will help with the conversion of our website. Their dashboard could use a little improvement but it is already more than functional. We are looking forward continuing working with them.

Surf-fur

The absolute best Customer Service of any company We have worked with! Do yourself a favor and give TargetBay a shot. The contract is month to month and the suite of services are fantastic. We use the email marketing, abandoned cart pop-up, automated emails, abandoned cart emails, email marketing creation services, and adroll marketing. Great time savings to have it all in one place.

Zing Organics

I had some difficulty working out what to do with the app - I received incredible hand holding and would recommend the app and the highly experienced team.

KCdesignZ

First of all this is the only app I have experienced with any customer service . Not to mention I was blown away with all the help I received. So far seems to me like the best Reviews app there is out there! Well done Target Bay and thank you so much for all your help.

Crystal Skin Co

Excellent APP. I am pretty happy. Awesome support team as well. They have plenty of tools to engage the customer. I definitely recommend the app.

TheCrazyCap

Great App. Great support team. Senthil helped me with the complete setup. Very good team. Impresses by their service.