Tax Exempt Manager

Tax Exempt Manager

by Latori GmbH

Increase sales by offering VAT exemption for EU B2B customers

Helios Touch

Great App. Fixes one of the big Shopify problems of not handling VAT for the EU business purchases. Very simple and saves a lot of time having to manually register customers as tax exempt. If you are selling to companies in the EU then you need to add this to your store.
The providers are very helpful and responsive as well.

DANSKK

I used the app for my B2C store where I wanted to show the item price + tax so the customer would see a different price depending on which shipping country they chose.

My objective was to show a price without tax to customers outside EU (e.g. Norway where tax should not be included in the total price) and I wanted to show the total price incl tax to EU customers. The app worked really well showing the customer the correct price depending on which shipping country they chose.

I did choose to uninstall the app because prices were uneven (e.g. €100.20) which I thought would make my site a bit untrustworthy. But this has nothing to do with the app because it worked the way it should.

Furthermore I was really satisfied with the support. It was excellent, serviceminded, fast and helpful.