Tax Exempt Manager

Increase sales by offering VAT exemption for EU B2B customers

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EquiZone Online

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had been happy with the app, but since upgrading to Plus the app has stopped working. Our emails and messages continue to be ignored. We've now contacted Shopify. We hope they'll take it further with the app to get the issue resolved asap!

Monday Vapes

Time spent using app About 10 hours

This app doesn't do what it says and doesn't fir my store. Asked developer to remove the app but I've got ignored and the app code is still at my store confusing my buyers!

Online-Türschilder.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wir haben die APP im Einsatz, benötigten noch eine Übersetzung des englischen textes. Wurde schnell ohne Probleme gelöst.

EV Plug Europa

Location Netherlands

App is working properly and fast responding/good support by Samah from customer service.............

Filament 3D Printing | 3D4Makers.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does what it says and the support team is really helpful. Tried other similar apps, but I would recommend the Tax Exempt Manager app.

CEPERA GRAFIKA

Location Russia

Super-quick response from the support team and a great performance of the app. Thank you very much for the improvement made to my website.

BEAUTY GET JOY

Location Germany

Die Nutzung der App erwies sich im Test als nicht kompatibel mit unseren Vorgaben, bzw. mit unserer bestehenden Fakturierungs-App. Auch dass parallel keine Rabatte nutzbar sind, war in unserem Fall ein Ausschlusskriterium. Aber auch wenn sich die App leider nicht für unseren Shop eignet, war der Support schnell, ambitioniert, sehr freundlich und eine große Hilfe.

LUXI Candle

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Works well in regards to VAT, but the app doesn't work with Shopify discounts. Only customers who do not have a valid VAT ID can use the discounts.

Yellowtec Shop

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Xuan Yen from the support team was very, very helpful. As soon as I had sent the email with small adjustment wishes, I already got feedback from the support team. They've been very kind and could help us out even with small design adjustments within a few minutes. Thanks a lot! I wish you could get this great support anywhere. Awesome! Thanks again.

AVS Nordic

Location Denmark

Solved our problem, and support was fast and helpful, we had some issues with the standard text, which their support solved for us in no time.

Previous 1 3