TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

by TaxJar

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

kudu-lah

TaxJar ROCKS! Filing Sales Tax over several states and several platforms (Etsy, Shopify, Paypal, Square) usually took an hour or so to calculate. With TaxJar, it's already done. You sync your accounts, sales tax is calculated and beautifully broken down and it even tells you when it's due (helpful for filing in multiple states). When you efile, just fill in the blanks on the tax form and submit. It's the EASIEST thing in the world.

NOTE for Square users: TaxJar and Square aren't synced.. yet. Meanwhile, I downloaded the example csv from TaxJar as a template. Then just entered in my square sales data (from the Square sales report) into the template. Works like a charm!

MVMT Watches

Fantastic Application. We're so happy to have found this app. It is an absolute must to keep your taxes under control. We're in California where sales tax is extremely confusing and complicated but TaxJar makes our lives easy.

Ok Sock

This app is a MUST have for any business. Filing taxes is a nightmare and this app automates the entire process! I recommend that everyone uses this app because it will save you a ton of time and it makes filing state taxes effortless.

Pendleton Whisky

A fantastic application to use with your online store. It's easy to setup and keeps everything organized and simplified for tax time, one of the least favorite times of the year!

EZ Lite Cruiser - Light Weight & Folding Mobility Aid

This is one of my most favorite apps. Making your tax payments on time is super important to the government - they want your money. Making your tax payments easy is super important to the business owner. TaxJar makes it EASY. It imports all of your history into one place, and BAM, you got a nice little report of your tax filing. This is a must have app.

Platinum Dream Hair Co

This app saves me so much time. I do not have to sit there and pull reports and try to figure out who I gave refunds to and how much sales tax I have to take back on that. Makes filing sales tax alot less painful. I love how every county is listed out for you. No muss no fuss!

Texas Humor Store

Sales tax in Texas is fairly complicated to calculate since each county and city has different rates. TaxJar has made it incredibly easy to figure out how much I owe every three months. I'm able to file them quarterly in less than 10 minutes each time.

Petal Pusher Fancies

This is very useful for me. It integrates with Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon - all places where I sell online.

I had a terrible time last year trying to deal with sales tax. This very straightforward program has made the whole process so simple!

I was able to install it and see the math in less than 15 minutes.

Daily Nutrition

Great app. Paying sales tax and getting it organized is one of our least favorite things to deal with. Tax Jar simplifies it perfectly.

Raging Heroes

Original review:
Only designed for US shops.
Not a problem per se, but it would be nice to see it mentioned somewhere, instead of having to install it to discover this :(

Edit:
Mark promptly update the app description to say that only domestic US shops are supported, so kudos for the quick response, and I've modified my rating accordingly.
However, I should say that have not been able to test the app, as my shop is not in the US.