Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Best Product Personalizer for Print On Demand. Live Preview

From $19/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cander Berlin

Location Germany

Great app! Many functionalities! Good support! Fast response times! Everything is fine! No wishes unfulfilled!

July 5, 2022

All the best.

custom-cruise-gear

EDIT: TeeinBlue has reached out and updated their program to represent accurate colors. I'm really impressed with their response time and initiative. I had difficulty setting this up and switched to the free plan of Customily to see if it was easier. While it was easier to use, I decided to switch back to Tee in Blue because of its existing integrations. I spent the evening finally learning how to publish my own products that I print in house. That was when I realized that the published mockups were all in RGB and not CMYK, and incorrectly represented my artwork, making it look brighter than the print will. I asked if that could be changed in the chat, and I was told, "I am afraid that it is impossible since the color mode for electronic devices and for printing is different so there's no way to adjust it. As you can see, the computer automatically switches the color mode like that so it means it cannot display the printing color mode on electronic devices." However, Customily is able to produce images that match my listings exactly. I hope Customily is able to hurry with their 2.0 because I cannot use a customization feature that not only cannot correctly represent my art, but also says it is impossible to do when another app is able to do it correctly by default.

July 1, 2022

Sorry for any bad experience.
Unfortunately, it's a true fact that monitors can't display CMYK colors. But we're investigating to see if we can resolve the difference in colors in another way. Our development team is waiting for your reply to work with you in this case, hope you can answer soon.
Please rest assured that Teeinblue listens to every feedback, and will find the best solutions for our users.

Kossby

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I searched for apps that could help me in my POD business and tested all those available in the Shopify app store and elsewhere. This one is the best, with many features and updates to improve and ensure a better user experience for our potential customers. In addition, the support is really excellent and very responsive. Every time I call on them, they help me, and no matter what problem I have, they always find a quick solution. I highly recommend it.

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
Teeinblue team hopes your store can grow fast this year, and we'd love to accompany you on this journey :)

tag-t

Location Japan

先ず、初期のビジネスの段階では無料と言うポリシーが非常にありがたいです。私たちはオンデマンドプリント用途で使用しています。機能も豊富でプリントの最終的な見え方も確認できます。写真を取り込む時の機能で一部要望があり、チャットで質問したところ丁寧に対応して頂き、今後の開発wishlistに取り上げて頂けました。技術力が高く信頼できる会社だと感じました。要望を早く実現して頂けたら嬉しいです。

June 16, 2022

レビューありがとうございます!
要求された機能を最適な時期に開発する可能性については、確実に話し合います。乞うご期待。
あなたの店がteeinblueで急速に成長することを願っています。

ではごきげんよう!

The Scarlet Wagon Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is excellent for building complicated, multi-layer personalized products. It's a lot to unpack, but their video tutorials are very helpful and their customer service is excellent. I wanted a little extra customization for my shop and they had it done within the hour and it works flawlessly. I also love that they don't charge you until you've had 20 orders, so you can set up as many products as you like when you're just getting started and you don't have to pay them until the orders start rolling in. It's a wonderful app, I highly recommend it! Their Facebook page is very helpful, as well. ❤️

June 9, 2022

All the best.

NowallPet

Time spent using app About 2 months

The Teeinblue is a very good personalizer app. The support is quite beyond my expectation and is excellent. With both the app and the instant chatting support , I feel confident to take advantage of Teeinblue for starting my POD business.

June 6, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that you enjoy our app, and hope you have a great start.

Thistle and Lace Designs

Amazing product and customer service! I asked for their help and they made me a step-by-step video that was super helpful. Such a powerful tool. Thank you!

May 18, 2022

All the best

TrustyPets

Location Austria

Very, very good support - helping a lot through all problems, including coding. I will 100 % go on with this app.

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue!

Xcalibur-Shop

Location Germany

Der support ist absolut perfect und die App ist das beste was ich kenne. Mir wurde bei jedem Problem sofort geholfen.

May 16, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns sehr zu wissen, dass Sie mit Teeinblue schnell wachsen. Wir hoffen, Ihnen in Zukunft noch mehr Vorteile bieten zu können.

Alles Gute!

ddmarket

Location Georgia

This App is very strong and good option to work with. Just what I don't like is, that it is time consuming. But the support is wonderful.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're striving to improve every day. Hope that we can help you grow faster in the future.

All the best!