4.3

This print-on-demand app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, wide product range, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Merchants commend its efficient customer service, large catalog selection, and prompt order fulfillment. The pricing structure allows for a reasonable profit margin, making it suitable for businesses with limited stock capacity. It's particularly praised for supporting the growth of small businesses.

December 10, 2018

Design was a struggle for me. With exact image requirements, I wasn't able to simply upload and adjust my images, or add multiple images on various parts of the products. The sizing requirements made my computer freeze up while designing. Not worth the hassle for me sadly.

The Vault
About 1 hour using the app
Edited April 7, 2017

The app itself is nice looking and easy to use. You can't edit products so if you need to make changes you have to delete and create them again which can be annoying depending on how your store is setup (this can break your theme, collections and reporting).

I had several issues with fulfillment - a few orders were never received by customers and others took a long time (over 4 weeks). Printful on the other hand was able to fulfill in less than a week on several occasions and I've since switched.

At least Teelaunch was quick to issue refunds.

Kateandkevin