Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Leather Glitter

Great app. I sent a request to customer service and received a quick response. They were friendly and very helpful.

Porch Drops

The app didn't originally work properly due to a conflict with another app. I wrote the developer to explain my situation, and within a day, they had a fix for the app. Great customer service, and it works exactly like what i need it for.

JustRegularBrothers

the support is amazing and helping to optimize the app to fit your customize theme needs; fast and efficient doesn't do their service justice

Coastal Gifts Inc

Awesome app, was easy to set up in seconds. Popped up exactly where it was supposed to show on the cart page.

Pandy Ponk

Excellent service, Shajar answered my request in minutes and helped me solve every issue! This app is practically mandatory!

CCfit

Great little app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.

CardCraze LLC

Setup very well. Had some trouble at first but got resolved right away with the help from their team

KC Turbos

I adde this app and it was very easy to use and very effective! I linked our terms and conditions to the check box and now we have some solid CYA!

Hernádfarm

The app works well. I needed some technical help, and got it instantly. Great customer service :) thank you again

NNC London

I had some trouble with getting the checkbox on my site due to my shopify theme however on the app it notifies you that not all themes automatically sync (which I found really helpful rather than trying to crack my brain to make it work), I then contacted them via email and Shahar responded in 2mins! He got the check box integrated on my site within 5mins!

Great service and most importantly a sleek look on my web store.

Very happy.