Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kind Sustainable Supplies

First rate costumer service. Cannot fault this app at all - it does exactly what I'm after - perfect.

August Abode

This app was a little glitchy at first, but the customer service team was incredibly responsive and worked with me to correct the formatting issue immediately. They even had someone working on the weekend. Very pleased with the outcome.

Yimers Magnets

Worked great, very versatile app, simple and effective! Alerts customers to make sure they know what they are purchasing, to avoid problems down the road.

Tiffany Scott Extensions

Amazing service!! Had a small issue between 2 apps that were installed on our cart page, and the tech solved my problem very quickly!! Great app and great service!

officialakoya

Location Kuwait

easy , good and perfect. i like it very much and need little things to add overall its good.thank you

ELEGANCE IS KEY HOME COLLECTION™

Customer service is amazing! Zeeshan helped with completing the navigation set up on our website. Zeeshan was very patient and helpful, I had trouble connecting the terms and conditions link, he was able to get it done in no time for us. We are looking forward to offering our customers a great online experience, also including this app for added protection for both, customers and online store. Our customers experience is very important to us. EIK,
Elegance Is Key Home Collection
"Unlock the key to Elegance".
www.eikhomeco.com

Bubbles Designs

Location Cyprus

perfect app / excellent support, simple instillation and If you have any problem the support is there for you

Luxe Coastal Home

Location Australia

Great app and Customer Service is amazing, I needed a little modification and they jumped on immediately and made the changes. Highly recommend.

Camilla Simonsen

Location Denmark

Useful app with good customization options. Fast and friendly support. I had a question and got an answer very quickly and got my problem solved.

Vinogrande

Location Portugal

I am very impressed with their customer service, I highly recommend this app, the best on the market!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41