Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

DrippyTipz

I download this app to make sure customers read all policies before purchasing , it was very easy to use you can put anything you want in the check box , great idea . I love the app so far .

JaDa Consumentenartikelen

Works fine and easy to use, also very friendly customer support from the maker of the app. What I like the most is that the the checkbox is in the shopping cart page, so you always have to click it even if you use a quick pay option.

TribalMotorsports

Fantastic customer service. App works great and helps for fighting against chargebacks! Highly recommend

Brandavenue.se

very easy to use, but if link is clicked customers go to terms in the same window, getting them away from the cart page, thats a shame!

Sellier Knightsbridge

Fantastic app! We find it really helpful. We can't recommend it enough. It is also super affordable.

Cryst

Amazing app and really helpful customer support. They responded to our questions and addressed our issues quickly. The app does what we needed and at first, we encountered an issue about the checkbox not showing up so we contacted their support team and it was addressed right away!

Planet Tree

Great app and does what it says. We had a little issue with the integration which was solved very fast. Thanks!

FUNCiFUR (soon petgood)

Great simple app which does what it says it does. Works with our slide-out cart (prestige theme) and together with Weglot for multi-language. Shahar helped me promptly to identify the dynamic elements needed to be specified in Weglot to make it work.

iCare Tests

Works perfectly. I was able to customize the text which is what I needed to do. Even better, I needed a little styling help. I emailed support and Shahar responded and fixed the issue almost immediately- on a Sunday afternoon!

The Canadian Shield

This app was super easy to install and did exactly what we needed. The ability to enable the terms and conditions checkbox for specific products is also key. When we did have an issue with the hyperlink showing at the cart, the customer service team responded in minutes and fixed the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30