Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MENDOSA-SHOP

Location Israel

אחלה אפליקציה, קלילה , מובנת ונוחה מאוד לתפעול.
שירות לקוחות יוצא דופן,
ממליצה מאוד , לא תתחרטו אני בטוחה

BladesPro US

Simple app that does what it says, has solid support - fast and understanding - an affordable solution to a need that is otherwise a bit tricky to code up. Recommended!

Fros & Bros

Fairly simple to set up, but I had to save the settings multiple times before the checkbox appeared.

Glamtastics.com

I used this app for shipping items. Makes the customer responsible for their own mail. I love it. May be able to be used to stop fraud.

1ne Performance

Does exactly as described. Works really well. I needed help and the developer contacted me right away and made the changes I needed to get everything working properly. Thank you. 5/5 Stars.

igourmet - לאוהבי יין וגורמה

Location Israel
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Amazing service helps and responds very quickly 5 stars
I bought the plugin and could not activate it I sent a message and they answered me within a minute quickly and professionally

LEEF CBD

Location France

This app works like a charm. The support is quick to answer (as I had a minor CSS issue) and very efficient :) I recommend it if you want something cheap and easy to implement in your store.

Noski Noski

Location Poland
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Great support, I got my app customized in just 2 minutes. Highly recommend, this app is necessary in EU

CudaJet

These guys have been one of the best companies to work with. The checkbox feature was great. But it was being blocked by another app on certain items. They adapted the app to solve the problem very promptly. I highly recommend using them.

varea online store

Easy to install. Out of the box it did not have a specific feature that I needed which the help desk was able to service a workaround by adding a minor cosmetic tweak within 24hrs of reaching them. Now the invoicing process also shows the "terms and conditions" in a 1 line text. Very helpful.