Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree cart checkbox for specific products & countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Brandavenue.se

very easy to use, but if link is clicked customers go to terms in the same window, getting them away from the cart page, thats a shame!

Sellier Knightsbridge

Fantastic app! We find it really helpful. We can't recommend it enough. It is also super affordable.

Cryst

Amazing app and really helpful customer support. They responded to our questions and addressed our issues quickly. The app does what we needed and at first, we encountered an issue about the checkbox not showing up so we contacted their support team and it was addressed right away!

Planet Tree

Great app and does what it says. We had a little issue with the integration which was solved very fast. Thanks!

FUNCiFUR (soon petgood)

Great simple app which does what it says it does. Works with our slide-out cart (prestige theme) and together with Weglot for multi-language. Shahar helped me promptly to identify the dynamic elements needed to be specified in Weglot to make it work.

iCare Tests

Works perfectly. I was able to customize the text which is what I needed to do. Even better, I needed a little styling help. I emailed support and Shahar responded and fixed the issue almost immediately- on a Sunday afternoon!

The Canadian Shield

This app was super easy to install and did exactly what we needed. The ability to enable the terms and conditions checkbox for specific products is also key. When we did have an issue with the hyperlink showing at the cart, the customer service team responded in minutes and fixed the problem.

Einfach Tierisch

Needed this and this App does it with a very convenient payment method. Good to see people making Apps that are easy and consitently integrated.

Tile ProSource

Very simple and helpful app. Excellent customer support. Protects both the buyer and the seller in their transactions.

Just Brownies

Very helpful staff who responded right away and helped solve the issue i was having. Would recommend.