Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy installation. It's praised for allowing the addition of a terms and conditions box above the checkout button, providing protection for both parties. The pay-as-you-go option and customization features are also appreciated. The app's seamless integration with stores and compatibility with various themes and apps is noted. Merchants commend the customer service team for their quick responses and helpfulness. The app is recommended for ensuring customers review policies before checking out.

May 11, 2023

I love this app! There is no question our shoppers know what is expected of them and having shoppers click before completing the purchase is perfect for our transactions. The app customer service is excellent - very quick response time. The cost is well worth the tool and service. Highly recommend TnC:Terms and Conditions

KidStuff & More Virtual Events
About 1 year using the app
July 4, 2023

We've been using the app for quite some time, the original setup & use was easy to do. The app continues to provide that gate before checkout. We had a bit of app tug-of-war when we did a recent theme update and support was quick to respond and resolved the issue quickly.

Kids 'N Kribs
Over 1 year using the app
June 12, 2023

Great little app. Does exactly what it's meant to do, with great customer support when you want changes/moves.

BeadTin.com
Almost 3 years using the app
December 16, 2023

Easy to use

YES2SKIN
Romania
4 days using the app
August 29, 2023

Very effective and simple terms and conditions app that worked immediately in our store. The customer service team is amazing!

Blackbird Fabrics
9 months using the app
May 23, 2023

Very happy with this app. No problems with translating everything into German and it does, what it's supposed to do. Blocks users from buying without giving active consent to the TnC first. Looks decent. I had only a small CSS issue which was instantly fixed by the support. Price is definitely fair. Absolutely recommended!

NATGYM Natürliche Protein-Shakes
Germany
3 months using the app
September 20, 2023

Didn’t know how to get it to work the way I wanted it and Shahar jumped on the chat and got into my shopify to fix the issue straight away! Super happy and it does exactly what I want it to now! Thank you :)

Penny and Co Collections
3 days using the app
August 7, 2023

Much Respect & Much Love to the creators of TnC: Terms and Conditions Box App!!! This App has given me the peace of mind, that no matter what happens in the future??? My online E-Commerce retail business is secured, WITH MY POLICIES UNDENIABLY ADDRESSED!!!

ALSO, CUSTOMER SERVICE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO HELP ME WITH ANY ISSUE... I WAS SURPRISED HOW QUICK I RECIEVED A RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES WHEN I REACHED OUT FOR HELP!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

GENERAL POPULATION
2 months using the app
August 18, 2023

Great customer service, easy installation. Tried a different one before this and removed it. This app is much better. Customer service is great. Had them make some edits to the terms and condition box and they handled it right away!

VYPERFEST
About 2 months using the app
October 23, 2023

The app works great and is easy to understand how to use it. Their development support team is fantastic to work with if you ever have trouble and the pricing structure is very flexible.

Sonique Drums