Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

'I Agree' Checkbox for all or specific products & countries

BodyFit Gear

The app is simple and works well. The support team was also very responsive and was quick to fix some minor issues.

DuraWeather Poly

Do you have problems with chargebacks? We did $100,000.00 USD+ worth. This app has helped us significantly with arbitrating with financial institutions and retrieving revenue.

Electricridesonly.com

Highly recommended in order to protect you as a merchant, I like the proof in the notes on the order also.
5 stars app AND most importantly 5 stars customer support. Thank you Shahar!

Molloys Liquor Stores

Works exactly as described. We use it as a final age verification on our Liquor Store site. Took less than 5 mins to set up.

Little Shop of Pins

So far so good! While we were moving out of state, we didn't want to shut down our online store and miss out on sales opportunities. With this app we're able to have customers confirm that they know that their items won't ship after a certain date. We've been able to keep sales going while covering our own skin.

MOONVU

Works just as advertised. Hugely helpful for us. Easy to install and manage. Highly recommended app.

De Lazyfitgirl Methode (webshop)

I used the app to add a checkbox for terms & conditions and a privacy agreement. At first I couldn't check the box, because the support team had to change something in the Shopify theme. They did it right away, and everything works as a charme. Thanks Shahar!

Tentsile

The app is really simple to set up and easy to use. Would certainly recommend it to anyone looking to add cart T's and C's.

THE RANCOR PIT MX

SIMPLE BUT EFFICIENT, IT WILL HELP YOU SOLVE ANY CONTROVERSY WITH YOUR CLIENTS. EASY TO INSTALL, AND WORKS ALL THE TIME

DiscusDVD

Five stars all the way - the developer Shahar personally contacted me to check I was happy with the app and made a few quick tweaks to tailor it to my exact requirements - free of charge - and on a Sunday! If you are looking for a perfect t&cs and privacy policy confirmation app then look no further as this one ticks all the boxes. Brilliant - and thank you :-)