Reviews (603)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add disclaimers or terms and conditions to their stores, with customization options for specific products. It's particularly beneficial for businesses with custom products and international shipping, ensuring customers acknowledge policies and shipping times. Features like the timestamp with each order and documentation of customer acceptance of terms are highly valued. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness. It's compatible with various themes and apps, including "Buy Now" buttons. Its flexible pricing and immediate functionality are also appreciated.

January 8, 2024

We lost the Terms & Conditions function when we switched to a new theme. This app is a great replacement. Very easy to set up and we especially appreciate the time-stamp that is saved with each order. A+ Highly recommend.

Sound Sandbox
19 days using the app
December 16, 2023

Easy to use

YES2SKIN
Romania
5 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Veldig bra, nydelig kundeservice.

KIgalleriet
Norway
4 months using the app
November 30, 2023

Schnelle Hilfe durch den Chat! Danke dafür!

ti-shirt
Germany
About 1 year using the app
July 25, 2020

Great app! Excellent customer service with quick response time. I had a small issue with adding the checkbox to my store’s theme. Customer service fixed the issue in no time.

KR Royalty Collection
May 18, 2020

Really great service from Shahar and the app works super well. Big recommendations from me..... :)

Rune Svenningsen
Denmark
October 2, 2020

Good App, does what it needs to do, excellent and fast service by chat after faceing some problems with my theme, thanks

Couture Kids Switzerland GmbH
Switzerland
October 28, 2020

Great app, super customer support!! A must have for all European online shops. It was easy to install and any questions answered by the developers quickly and competently!

the curated ROOM
Switzerland
September 18, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for :) Thanks

Xangle Store
November 27, 2020

Great app! I’m glad I found this.
Great option for my store check out, it’s great that my customers can accept our store policies and conditions before checkout. It was easy to set up. Thank you!

BraveTribe