Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

'I Agree' Checkbox for all or specific products & countries

StyleMeGHD

Great support team, they were quick to help us with customization to the checkbox, easy to install - would recommend to anyone worried about chargebacks!

heymigrolino

This app makes the job quite well and the support team was quickly responsive. Highly recommend it .

Åberg CPH

Alt ok, hurtig og nem opsætning. Meget hurtig hjælp. Kan kun anbefale denne app. Ser fint ud på webshoppen og fungere som det skal.

MalikatiModesty

Amazing app, loved the feature and how it coincides with my theme. It also pushes customers to read item descriptions and now put the liability on them.

3B LLC

Excellent app and excellent development team! Shahar and the Effective Apps team were super responsive to an issue we were experiencing integrating with another app and resolved our problem in no time. Highly recommend!

Manolo Copenhagen

Perfect app. The support-team are very helpful. This app helped my alot. Thank you very much. I can recommend it to veryone out there!

THE GOGGLERS

Super speedy customer service. Works just how I would like it to! Definitely recommend to any company looking to ensure their terms and conditions are agreed to.

HN Bazar

This provided exactly what I needed for my online store to move to the next phase! The app was easy to configure and the design fit in well with my theme. They a also help me when the buyer using slow internet connection , they can bypass and checkout. So they added for me fixed code and it is working perfect.

vRareStore

Amazing app that helps limit the amount of chargebacks and fraudulent orders thank you very much 100% recommend.

GR8-1 Apparel

needed a resource to be able to comply with terms of service requirements and this app provided the ideal solution