Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, thoroughness, and excellent customer service. They value its pay-as-you-go option, easy installation, and compatibility with custom themes. The app's ability to document customer acceptance of terms with timestamps is particularly appreciated. It also allows for product collection limitation and ensures customers review policies before checkout, providing merchants with a sense of security.

December 18, 2023

Veldig bra, nydelig kundeservice.

KIgalleriet
Norway
5 days using the app
August 7, 2023

Much Respect & Much Love to the creators of TnC: Terms and Conditions Box App!!! This App has given me the peace of mind, that no matter what happens in the future??? My online E-Commerce retail business is secured, WITH MY POLICIES UNDENIABLY ADDRESSED!!!

ALSO, CUSTOMER SERVICE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO HELP ME WITH ANY ISSUE... I WAS SURPRISED HOW QUICK I RECIEVED A RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES WHEN I REACHED OUT FOR HELP!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

GENERAL POPULATION
5 days using the app
April 4, 2023

Really nice experience with customer service. They picked up the chat straight away and resolved the problem in the same manner. What more can you ask for?

Black Seed Ink
7 months using the app
July 1, 2023

After comparing multiple terms and conditions checkbox type apps, I found this one to be the most user friendly and thorough. The customer service is outstanding. I've used the live chat and email for questions and have had a very quick response. It's super organized for finding information from the FAQ to the tutorials. I also appreciate the pay as you go option, since I'm just starting out and am not at a high sales level yet. It was also one of the few apps I found to show where you see the documentation of when the customer accepts the terms, which was important to me. Highly recommended app!!

Captify Studios
4 days using the app
March 30, 2023

App has been great easy to setup and performs exactly as intended. Customer service is awesome and always provides almost instant help.

Blu Ridge Design Co. LLC
8 months using the app
May 5, 2023

Support fixed a problem with my custom theme very fast! Everything works perfectly. Customization is also very easy.

Supps.ee
Estonia
5 months using the app
March 14, 2023

Easy to use and quick customer service! I definitely recommend it as a bisic app for your website. Thank you.

COLORCL
South Korea
About 1 year using the app
March 1, 2023

App was super easy to install and get up and running. Customer service was able to quickly resolve my issues and everything has been smooth sailing.

Feather Wheelchair Rental
3 months using the app
June 23, 2023

Top notch customer service! Shahar was extremely responsive and helpful with making adjustments to the app and providing proactive feedback to maximize it. Thank you, Shahar and team!

Flush Packaging
About 1 year using the app
March 2, 2023

The app is very easy to navigate. It has the exact options I was looking for and the installation process was smooth. Great app thank you!

4K Dynasty Warehouse