Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Little Guy

easy to install and configure - works very well. Has a slight configuration issue and they resolved in a few hours,

Vapeify.us

Great app. always willing to help! definitely recommend to tohers looking for this type of app. A+ Thank you.

True North Disc Golf

One of our shipping terms is "at your own risk," so we require confirmation before proceeding. This APP helps us link to the relevant terms and track opt-in dates for future reference. DEV is beyond responsive, proactively reaching out to confirm satisfaction. Can recommend!

Melaneign

I love this app. It's a security blanket to my store. And upport is very helpful and friendly if you have any questions or concerns.

Whole and Nourished Meal Delivery

Simple and easy to use. I was hoping to have the checkbox on our checkout page, but unfortunately, due to limitations within Shopify (not the apps fault), the checkbox is on the cart page, not the checkout page. Great app.

Dark Elf Dice

Wonderful app! The terms and conditions checkbox worked seamlessly on our store right out of the box. Another, unrelated app we use was causing issues, and the customer service team with Terms and Conditions Checkbox did some troubleshooting for us and made helpful suggestions. Fantastic and knowledgeable customer service! I highly recommend. 5 Stars.

Rune-Jakobsen Design

Great and functional app without frills - Fast and efficient support when needed.......................

Handsome Haus

This app is fantastic to ensure that your business and customers are on the same page before completing a purchase. Was recommended this app by my sister who also runs a Shopify site and would recommend it to any friend or business owner who might be interested in these keen features!

Tropics

I used this app to allow my customers to check and certify that they have read and agreed to my store's terms and conditions. There was a bit of a clash with some of my other integrated apps, however, the amazing service offered and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure this app is working perfectly in sync is unparalleled. They truly care about making sure all your concerns are addressed and sorted out!!! Amazing app, and customer service!!

Crusaders Rugby Club

Great app. I'm using it to ensure certain products have participation waivers completed/acknowledged. Great support too.