Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dimples Baby Gifts

We had one product that was taking 12-16 weeks and the manufacturing time varies all the time. The checkbox allowed us to have customers sign off in agreement of the long wait before ordering. It has been great!

tranelfashion.sk

I must tell that I am very satisfied with this app. I needed checkbox and they provided it everywhere where I wanted to and very quickly. Theis support is amyzing, quick and effective. I must recommed this app!

RuffledThread

Great app! I used this app to make sure customers read our return/shipping policy. Very easy to install and customer service was great!

RedOne Music Canada

This app does what it needs to do! Perfectly! The customer service and help desk is amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

PALE

After some adjustments by the friendly and very fast support the app works perfect! Would recommend!

Personal Lee Yours

A big thank you to the team! Their support is top notch. They have always fixed any problems I've had in a flash! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

designs by Teresa

Very and very beautiful app and works great. And the support is more than amazing! Thank you very much.

TAHANI ONLINE SHOP

Excellent app that makes sure my customers don't check out before they agree to my shipping and refund policies.

Lil Bee's Bohemian

So far so good.! Needed this for our preorder & made to order items. Their team is very helpful and available right away.

Ringz & Tingz Jewels

Great app that ensures my customers adhere to my policies at all times. It also helps to prevent chargebacks.