Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

CHOZN-TECH

They have a very quick response and helped me to resolve an issue I was having with my store by adding the checkbox to a cart drawer to better streamline my process.

bluebucket-online

I had one issue which I emailed Shahar, he emailed straight back with a few questions, logged into our shopify and fixed the issue. The service is quick and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app for the apps feature and for the teams service.

Globy Gift

Very easy to install, no support needed. It was functional immediately. Very important to have an explicit way to have the customers agree to TandC.

Frankie's Comics

My lawyer updated out terms of service. This app forces the customer to acknowledge the terms. It works great. Support was quick to respond to my SOS!

Cookie Dough Collective

Working well for us. A couple of workarounds needed but the team has been super helpful and responsive :D

Cartini

Great little cost effective app. Perfect for my needs. Love how it attaches T&C confirmation to orders for proof. Excellent and quick friendly support given. Thanks team

Leather Glitter

Great app. I sent a request to customer service and received a quick response. They were friendly and very helpful.

Porch Drops

The app didn't originally work properly due to a conflict with another app. I wrote the developer to explain my situation, and within a day, they had a fix for the app. Great customer service, and it works exactly like what i need it for.

JustRegularBrothers

the support is amazing and helping to optimize the app to fit your customize theme needs; fast and efficient doesn't do their service justice

Coastal Gifts Inc

Awesome app, was easy to set up in seconds. Popped up exactly where it was supposed to show on the cart page.