TnC: Terms and Conditions CBox

Add privacy policy terms and conditions checkbox in 1 click

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

officialakoya

Location Kuwait

easy , good and perfect. i like it very much and need little things to add overall its good.thank you

ELEGANCE IS KEY HOME COLLECTION™

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Customer service is amazing! Zeeshan helped with completing the navigation set up on our website. Zeeshan was very patient and helpful, I had trouble connecting the terms and conditions link, he was able to get it done in no time for us. We are looking forward to offering our customers a great online experience, also including this app for added protection for both, customers and online store. Our customers experience is very important to us. EIK,
Elegance Is Key Home Collection
"Unlock the key to Elegance".
www.eikhomeco.com

Bubbles Designs

Location Cyprus

perfect app / excellent support, simple instillation and If you have any problem the support is there for you

Luxe Coastal Home

Location Australia

Great app and Customer Service is amazing, I needed a little modification and they jumped on immediately and made the changes. Highly recommend.

Camilla Simonsen

Location Denmark

Useful app with good customization options. Fast and friendly support. I had a question and got an answer very quickly and got my problem solved.

Vinogrande

Location Portugal

I am very impressed with their customer service, I highly recommend this app, the best on the market!

morganabest

Location Australia

I love this app! As an author, I sell books internationally and need readers to agree to Terms and Conditions as my bookstore needs to adhere to so many international laws. This app makes it easy. Also, it was super easy to install.

Svetlodesign.sk

Location Czechia

Fast and reliable support. We already use it on the third e-shop and everything always works as it should. The technical team responds promptly and always helps.

GolfBallGuts

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been an integral part of ensuring customers are aware of our turn around time! Customer service is quick to responding to questions, even on weekends. Highly recommend. ETA: I have contacted customer support again today and the response was immediate and exactly the information I needed. For stores that hand make items and have a turn around time, this is the perfect way to make sure customers are aware of that before completing a purchase.

Swazi

Location New Zealand

Really love the app, it has greatly improved our customer experience and reduced the number of questions we get from customers. Awesome service as well. Very quick to help us with a small issue we were having. Solved straight away. Would definitely recommend.