Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

'I Agree' Checkbox for all or specific products & countries

Divine Total Wellness

This provided exactly what I needed for my online store to move to the next phase! The app was easy to configure and the design fit in well with my theme. I definitely recommend this app for any business that have terms and conditions for compliance reasons.

Popxix

!אפליקציה מעולה ושירות לקוחות עוד יותר מעולה
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ממליץ בחום בלי לחשוב פעמיים

YKONIK

L'application marche très bien et le support client est très réactif, notamment pour l'intégration dans votre site, si besoin est. Je recommande!

Ellington Agway

We're a local brick & mortar store handling our own local deliveries (i.e., we do not ship outside of our immediate area). I used this app to reiterate our shipping policy & cut back on the number of out-of-area orders we were receiving. It required a few tweaks to work with other installed apps, but Shahar was always very prompt & friendly in finding a solution.

G_CERO

Es muy fácil de instalar, te ayuda perfecto para evitar problemas con el cliente y la atención de ayuda es rapidísima, la mejor aplicación para esta casilla.

HET Elastomertechnik GmbH

Thank you for the great service and support. It helped us a lot to be able to launch our shop soon.

Atelier Dorothea Becker

I'm very satisfied. Everything you need, flexible and clear. The app worked very well from the start. Thank-you !

The Premium Way

We've been using this app for a while and it's amazing for what it does. Recently we made some changes to the themes and reached out to Shahar - the support team jumped on it straightaway and helped with the whole process. This is a must-have for every business!

Flask

Very clean and simple solution. we had some difficulty getting it to work on our complex theme and Shahar was able to clean up and install the code in a couple of hours. Would very highly recommend

Van Den Broek Life

Awesome support! I had a customization request and they helped me right away. They went into the theme and changes the check the box to a larger size