Terms and Conditions Checkbox

18+ Age Verification Privacy Policy, GDPR I Agree Trust Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bio Atelier

Location Belgium

The app gets the job done and the customer support is great! Helped me with a small request very quickly.

Fortify公式オンラインストア

Location Japan

It is simple and does what I need. However, my theme is not perfectly working with this app but the support is very fast and fixed everything. I definitely recommend this app.

使用しているテーマと相性が合わず上手く設定ができなかったが、サポートが迅速でとても丁寧なので問題なく使用できました。サポートは英語のみになりますが、この価格を考えるととても満足できるアプリです。

Rune Svenningsen

Location Denmark

Really great service from Shahar and the app works super well. Big recommendations from me..... :)

Capital Play UK

So far I have been really impressed with the service around this app. The app didn't do quite what I wanted out of the box and the styling didn't suit my site, but Shahar and his team have done exactly as asked and now it is perfect. Thanks for your help!

Inno Puder

Location Denmark

It does what it says.. i had additional issues and these guys went to work and solved it for me NO CHARGE....

meikon.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app for every store owner! If you're looking for a way your customers always check your policy before placing an order, look no further!
This app will help you do that and in the long run you will avoid confusion with your customers!

Achieve Holistic Wellness

Simple, easy to set up the app, tech support is super quick, Shahar is super fast extremely, helpful, follows-up and maintains good relations .

Heyday!

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love this app! Super easy to use and customize the text. Exactly what I need for a third of the price of the comparable apps. Lightening fast customer support to boot.

ThunderScoot

Location Lithuania

Very good app and perfect support team. Had small issue with installation, but they helped solve it in seconds. Recommend

BAKS fair

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app works perfectly and easy to install without coding.
Quick and super support - thanks you Shahar.