Terms and Conditions Checkbox

18+ Age Verification Privacy Policy, GDPR I Agree Trust Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Have You Met Charlie?

Location Australia

A great app, did exactly what we needed it to do. Had some trouble setting it up but the customer service was excellent and my problem was fixed straight away.

ma-serre-en-verre.shop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Good app. Just installed it. Looks like it does the job for a reasonable price. The support is quick to answer as well.

This Era Archive

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app did exactly what I needed it to do! I now have a terms & condition check box, that is linked to my terms and conditions text (as a page on my website). Originally I had an issue that customers could avoid checking the box by going straight to checkout but they also provided me with outstanding support to help me remove the checkout button, so that all customers have to view their cart and agree to the terms & conditions prior to checking out. It was support not even the Shopify help could give me. The app is very affordable and far cheaper than getting a coder to do this for you.

Metro Vape Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

App very easy to setup and price is great. Support very quick and responsive. Would highly recommend.

Polaris Poultry

Time spent using app 1 day

A life saver! The bane of my life has been customers not taking the time to understand the T&Cs.

Hopefully, this will clear up any future misunderstandings!

T&C Checkbox was very user friendly to install and setup.

Thank you for making a very well thought out app.

braaap Motorcycles

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great app, easy, fast and the best priced.
Our legal requirement to show T&Cs is now met!! Thanks!

Canine P4 Dot Com

easy to use and just what i needed. thanks also a great price! we would recommend this as an easy way to gitter done!

Borrow Her Look

Time spent using app About 1 year

Makes it so easy for someone like me who doesn’t know code to get the "agree to terms and conditions" tick box which is very helpful for my business and so much easier for our customers to agree. Thank you for creating this!

SAFENOW

Location Germany

I was using other apps before but with this one I had the best customer support ever! I can turly recommend this apps. :D

March 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Our customer support is always here for you. :-)

Ozono Virus

Location Spain

Aunque tiene muy pocas valoraciones, la recomiendo SIN DUDA. He estado mirando varias y esta es SUPER SENCILLA, nada de complicaciones, Muy Recomendable

March 10, 2020

Muchas gracias ¡Te deseamos una gran semana!