Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

morganabest

Location Australia

I love this app! As an author, I sell books internationally and need readers to agree to Terms and Conditions as my bookstore needs to adhere to so many international laws. This app makes it easy. Also, it was super easy to install.

Svetlodesign.sk

Location Czechia

Fast and reliable support. We already use it on the third e-shop and everything always works as it should. The technical team responds promptly and always helps.

GolfBallGuts

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been an integral part of ensuring customers are aware of our turn around time! Customer service is quick to responding to questions, even on weekends. Highly recommend. ETA: I have contacted customer support again today and the response was immediate and exactly the information I needed. For stores that hand make items and have a turn around time, this is the perfect way to make sure customers are aware of that before completing a purchase.

Swazi

Location New Zealand

Really love the app, it has greatly improved our customer experience and reduced the number of questions we get from customers. Awesome service as well. Very quick to help us with a small issue we were having. Solved straight away. Would definitely recommend.

KWFamous

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great customer service and went above and beyond to make my life easier. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend!

digma

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Super fast, reliable and friendly customer service.
Shahar solved my issue in 5 minutes from first contact we made.

lustronlights

Suuuuper cheap for what it is. Our lawyer recommended having a basic checkmark selection option just for liability reasons.

May 25, 2022

Shopify, please refer to tickets #30450233 and #30827683 that we opened about this suspicious review. Thanks.

MENDOSA-SHOP

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 5 hours

אחלה אפליקציה, קלילה , מובנת ונוחה מאוד לתפעול.
שירות לקוחות יוצא דופן,
ממליצה מאוד , לא תתחרטו אני בטוחה

BladesPro US

Simple app that does what it says, has solid support - fast and understanding - an affordable solution to a need that is otherwise a bit tricky to code up. Recommended!

Fros & Bros

Fairly simple to set up, but I had to save the settings multiple times before the checkbox appeared.