Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree cart checkbox for specific products & countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Playtime Co. Shop

Awesome support. They got back to me within the hour and helped solve my issue. I heartily recommend this app.

Clearly Loved Pets

Super easy to install, set-up and customize as I needed. Had one question for support and it was answered quickly - on a weekend no less.

Dr. Pimple Popper

Shahar from Effective Apps was absolute pleasure to work with and was able to solve any issues we experienced with the TOC Checkbox app super fast. Thank you so much!

Venetino

This is an excellent and easy to use app. Excellent, quick and helpful support. I definitely recommend it!

WeBuyFromTheHighStreet

Just what we needed. Would like to thank Shahar for immediate help with applying styling fix to our theme.

Varia Brewing - Global - Official Store

Fantastic app! It was fast and easy to setup and it fulfilled all of my needs including country specific options!

delphistudios.com

Working with Shahar has been great. Superb customer service and fast response to any request. The app seems to be working great so far and it is helping us tremendously. I highly recommend working with Effective Apps.

DrippyTipz

I download this app to make sure customers read all policies before purchasing , it was very easy to use you can put anything you want in the check box , great idea . I love the app so far .

TribalMotorsports

Fantastic customer service. App works great and helps for fighting against chargebacks! Highly recommend

Brandavenue.se

very easy to use, but if link is clicked customers go to terms in the same window, getting them away from the cart page, thats a shame!