Terms and Conditions Checkbox

18+ Age Verification Privacy Policy, GDPR I Agree Trust Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Scorz™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing customer service from Shahar! I am using another app in the checkout as well and Shahar had it fixed up so they could both work together for me in less than a hour from my initial query.

Headboards For Africa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent and prompt service from Shahar via chat box . Very impressed that tech support is available at any time
Easy and simple to install within a few seconds. Best app and exceptional service .

Triple Threat Beauty Co.

Shahar was a great help to me when I was about to delete the app he helped get it properly formatted to my website!

CHOZN-TECH

They have a very quick response and helped me to resolve an issue I was having with my store by adding the checkbox to a cart drawer to better streamline my process.

bluebucket-online

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had one issue which I emailed Shahar, he emailed straight back with a few questions, logged into our shopify and fixed the issue. The service is quick and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app for the apps feature and for the teams service.

Globy Gift

Location Mexico

Very easy to install, no support needed. It was functional immediately. Very important to have an explicit way to have the customers agree to TandC.

Frankie's Comics

Time spent using app 1 day

My lawyer updated out terms of service. This app forces the customer to acknowledge the terms. It works great. Support was quick to respond to my SOS!

Cookie Dough Collective

Location New Zealand

Working well for us. A couple of workarounds needed but the team has been super helpful and responsive :D

Cartini

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great little cost effective app. Perfect for my needs. Love how it attaches T&C confirmation to orders for proof. Excellent and quick friendly support given. Thanks team

Leather Glitter

Great app. I sent a request to customer service and received a quick response. They were friendly and very helpful.