Reviews (254)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust features and excellent customer support. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and ability to solve pixel problems. Merchants appreciate its accurate campaign tracking, multiple TikTok pixel tracking, and seamless integration with other platforms. The app's live chat and customer service are also commended. It's particularly useful for businesses looking to grow, offering powerful tracking capabilities and valuable data for ad stabilization. The app is also noted for reporting events more effectively than the native TikTok app.

June 7, 2022

Can you create only one pixel that can be used during the trial period? Can I open more than one only if I pay?

SHOPYTK
2 days using the app
Omega replied June 7, 2022

Dear everyone at SHOPYTK team,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I appreciate your feedback, and I'm sorry for any negative experience using our app.
With our app, we can add unlimited browser pixels. However, the event API will be different, in our plan, you can use 1 event API for free, if you would like to add more, you need to upgrade with an extra charge.
Our customer support team has reached out to you for better support, could you please check it out?
We look forward to hearing from you back.
Regards,
Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support Team.