TikTok , 17,586 reviews

4.8

Merchants commend this app for its intuitive interface, effortless setup, and smooth integration with Shopify. They value its automatic product syncing and management capabilities, which minimize manual tasks. The efficient item mapping process and potential to enhance brand visibility, leading to increased sales, are also appreciated. Merchants find the support team responsive and the business portal resourceful. The app's ability to import orders into Shopify, thereby expanding the customer list, is also noted.

February 23, 2024

Very easy to set up in shopify and connect to their store. Tiktok team is VERY responsible and quick which is awesome. None of the other social media's are as quick to respond as TikTok is and that is why TikTok will stay around and go far as a social media platform. Sometimes I think their policies are strict compared to others, and their appeal process needs a little tweaking- but I think as a new social media platform they will figure that stuff out as they grow. Capcut is AWESOME.

Golden Tallow
February 24, 2024

The set up was easy and to the point.... I appreciate that, it took a lot of stress off me.

Your Space Essentials
Almost 3 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Fast clear and easy set up! Great for first time beginners! well done!

Stay Shiesty
6 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Ease of installation. Looking forward to bringing in more customers for our retail business. TikTok has a great selling platform but now I need to learn the tools that are available.

C & A Engraving and Gifts
April 5, 2024

Easy to use. It is however difficult when it doesn't exactly explain why your products got denied. I have issues listing products.

NB Gifts LLC
April 22, 2024

Love this app! User friendly, informative and FUN! I am also impressed with the thorough sign up process.

Journey of Becoming
12 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Simple process, and very user friendly.

MIRIAM LOVE
About 2 years using the app
March 11, 2024

So far so good I'm still learning, how to navigate my images from shopify to my TikTok seller page.

ITFLOATS247.COM
4 months using the app
February 29, 2024

everytime i reach out is amazing but i dont understand why my account hasnt been approved.

DeLata
Almost 2 years using the app
February 10, 2024

As we know, this platform is so powerful now. Lots of potencial here and business account easy to set up.

sportsquirrels