Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

by ShopClimb

A fully customizable timer to increase your sales

Geargadgetstore

Hey guy's this is an awesome app, I've been looking for something like this as soon as i got it, It boost my sale by 5% keep up the good job.

Realtruefanstore

This is exactly what I was looking for when I thought about the time running out for products. Easy to use, you can put in different collections or products, totally recommended because the price is not high at all.

10/10 for me

Plusone Merchandise

Great app for the price. Really underrated app

Ira Stark

Compared to the competitive apps, this one was super easy to implement and works flawlessly. Thank you!

Lynxhunt

I really like this app and after installing this app I found a good conversion. Definitely recommended for all the eCommerce stores!

Black42

A good timer for a good price.

The timer is good and does its job. I had a few issues but every time I got fast responses and solutions from the support.

Carleighs

It's very easy and simple to use and that's what I like about it. Easy, straightforward and it gets me the result I'm looking for. More conversions!

Go Mod Space

i tryed out a few different timers but this is easy and nice . thanks

One Golden Store

Nice application, it's more than i expect ! the options are great you can change everything you want the colors, the fonts, the sizes, the combination of timer, and you can customize the message !! and the other thing that i love it that you can set the timer on each product you want and with specefic settings you want ! i love it so i give it 5 stars.

Wholeoffer247

This app Is really usefull! When i started, i tryed out a few different timers but this is by far, the best one! - Also you can customize it as you want, to fit your theme perfectly!