Merchants highly recommend this app for structuring product information, praising its automation, customization, and intuitive navigation. It's valued for its cost-effectiveness and superior layout among tab options. The app is easy to implement, compatible with custom themes, and enhances product page neatness and clarity. Merchants appreciate the excellent customer support, particularly the quick and efficient service. The app is free, easy to set up, offers customizable templates, and is beginner-friendly.

August 23, 2023

Ze helpen goed met vragen die je hebt, zo had ik een vraag over de instellingen en ik werd per direct geholpen.

BestelBazaar
Netherlands
5 months using the app
August 28, 2023

I had some issues with the app, I contacted support and I got a response within seconds and got the issue solved. This app is 100% the best free app to make your products and overall store look more professional.

Posture Verse
2 days using the app
September 27, 2023

I had a problem getting the tabs to show on my product page - Vik answered my message within 5 minutes and fixed it right away! I can strongly recommend.

KHANI Smykker
Denmark
About 19 hours using the app
July 10, 2023

Super simple to install and configure and amazing customer service to ensure you get the right user experience.

Warndu
14 days using the app
June 11, 2023

Working great, and as intended! When I needed support, they were swift to respond and easy to communicate with. And they solved my issue quickly.

Kilaria Joy
10 days using the app
August 24, 2023

Live support is very good .They got a very quick turnaround. The app interface isn't cluttered either.

Quleah
5 months using the app
July 28, 2023

What can I say? Free app + instant support? If I could give them a 10 star ratings I would! Thank you so much! You made my day!

CastelTechs
1 day using the app
October 3, 2023

Good customizable app and effective support

Pilsna
France
About 2 months using the app
July 27, 2023

Really easy-to-use app! Great support - they were able to help me super quickly - so we highly recommend it!

Lovesofas
2 days using the app
July 6, 2023

This app has a really good support that quickly responds and helps with the issues. Vik was very helpful!

The app is easy to set-up, has customizable templates.

busy-kids.it