Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking | Reviews

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Kitchen Bruja

I used this app to schedule and keep track of appointments. I am satisfied with the app and how it keeps track of my schedule and allows rescheduling also. I will continue to use it. Thank you!

Comporium Security

The app is very easy to install and configure. The only short coming is some of the lack of design features or I would have given it 5 stars. The features that are there are plenty useful though and everything work as expected.

CALABRUNE

Application pratique et utile. Quelques bugs, notamment le mail de confirmation qui a tendance à partir dans les spams.

Grim Dice Tabletop Gaming

Great app and worth installing - we use it daily to book out gaming tables. Features like the service blackout are really helpful when we have events on to block out groups of tables. As we have gaming in several locations we can use the services to set up each area as a service so they can be booked separately, the system is flexible enough to manage this. The system works well, couple of small niggles but well worth a try out. Looking forwards to what is coming up from them and the dev team are always quick to reply and helpful

Alywillow

It used to work great, but then suddenly our customers can no longer see our availability times and are unable to schedule. It's been over a week and Tipo has not responded to our request for help. We must replace it with something that works.

Atelier Secret Kokedama

It works, but it's mostly just okay. The UI is a bit clunky and doesn't work well on a mobile screen.

Global hustle entertainment

the best appointment tool out! Thank you so much. Used on our website to book our clients for sessions Check us out!!

DITEC Södertälje Shop

TIPO has helped us as a car care service company to make our customers book services easily. We might have missed something but an improvement for us would be to be able to schedule the exact amount of time a service takes, for us it´s days.

Nevaeh Dolls Boutique

I needed something fixed within my tipo app and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally.

Wohnen etwas anders

I am very happy with the support from Tipo, very fast and precise. The app works great, fit my needs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30