Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

On My Babys Plate Shop

Super easy to use. It help me to sell my 1:1 consultations and have a record, schedule. The template is so easy to use. So grateful to have this app tp help my business.

chauffeurvtcversailles.fr

Great app, perfect for booking / appointments / rentals business. Easy to understand and to set up. + stellar customer service, able to help you real quick fixing some twist to make it really perfect for your store front end.
Highly recommend

Sariita

My clients can overbook for the same time slot and customer service said there's nothing they can do about it because it seems they purchased it at the same time. Please fix this problem. :)

TECHER Fabrice Coach Ayurveda

Application au top. De plus le service client est à l'écoute et vraiment efficace. J'ai eu 2 fois un souci, les 2 fois le problème et résolu en moins de 24h. Très bonne équipe et service, même avec le plan gratuit. Merci.

Wood Brothers Distillery Co.

Great app. Aesthetics are great and was surprised at the amount of customisation you can do on the back end too.

Mūsų Giminės Medis

Very happy with how Tipo works. There are tons of options to customize the booking system, email sequences and its super easy to integrate into your product page. Developer was also very quick to respond and offer solutions we needed.

Skintrends

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

bethefirst.gift

Great app and great customer support! Has been working pretty much flawlessly since I installed. I'm glad I found it!

MAISON JUPITER

Great app. Had minor bugs but the customer service is awesome and helped me with everything. Thanks to the team

BODY'minute & Vous

Good app and good design. Too bad it doesn't sync with google calendar so that bookings can be added directly to tipo via google calendar. Very good support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27