4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality, ease of use, and positive impact on business operations. They value its ability to manage multiple services, employees, and locations, and its seamless integration with Shopify. The customer support is praised for quick and effective responses. Merchants suggest improvements like duplicating services and a mobile app. The free plan is also commended for its comprehensive features. The app is seen as a valuable tool for enhancing business efficiency and profitability.

January 23, 2024

To my disappointment they have removed the blackouts option with the latest update, but based on my feedback to them (and many others I assume), they have put it back. Great app and support.

Rage Room Budapest
Hungary
Over 3 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Needed assistance and Laura helped me very quickly to sort out my issue.

Bodies in Motion Dance Wear
Over 3 years using the app
January 3, 2024

very useful booking system and the nice and quick response support team!
will keep using Tipo on my website. Recommend!

山竹|Koya Sanju
Taiwan
Over 1 year using the app
January 1, 2024

I have been using this app for a few months, and it has been a great asset to my business. Onboarding was very easy, and it worked well. I recommend trying this out for yourselves to see how great it works.

AGDK By Rushell Lashay
6 months using the app
November 19, 2023

It does almost everything I need! When I reach out to support, they are quick to assist me. Helped me with 2 issues back to back. Very satisfied.

My only suggestions to improve the app:
1. Have the availability to duplicate Services, so you don't have to change all the settings for each new service you create. In my field, I have new services every month, and changing the settings can be tedious.
2. Have the availability to make certain services only available on certain days of the week. The only workaround I have found is to create a blackout for EACH WEEK of the year to blackout consecutive days. It is very tedious.

Adora Bao Studio
7 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Pretty straightforward booking app. Easy to use, they are very helpful if you need help with anything or have issues.

Earth & Light
About 1 year using the app
January 17, 2024

customer sevice was awesome, backend team was fast to respond and resolve any issues. thanks tipo team!

Mimpikita
Malaysia
About 3 years using the app
Edited January 15, 2024

Recently we have been having issues with this app, their app, dashboard doesn't appear on screen, there is something wrong with calender, but every time I tried to contact via chat no body there and next day I receive their reply, everything went back normal as if nothing happened.

ERIJEWELRY
10 months using the app
December 9, 2023

The Tipo Appointment App is the greatest app for any company that needs to use a website appointment program to operate their business more efficiently and profitably. The learning curve to customize the app is very short and easy to learn. Most importantly, the customer service support is responsive and easy to communicate with via text. Don’t purchase another app without test driving this great app first, you won’t be disappointed.

Your Optical Rx
14 days using the app
December 4, 2023

very simple app to use and very useful.
Great support also, they are very kind and open to assist any question or problems that we may have. Very nice attention.

Doggycare