Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Booking Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pureal

Location Turkey

Nice app, easy to use, perfect features and customer service is very helpful in every sense. thanks!

Fuheng

We have been using this App for a month. We are strongly recommended this App not only because it meets our needs but also it has a good customer service. Email reply within a day which help us solve lots of issue. Although it may need some improvement and customization for different kind of use, I like the way they would hear from the customer.

Taste the Wild Beauty

I've now reached out to support a few times, and in every experience it is quick and resolved. They are very easy to work with and the quick responses are very appreciated. Super happy with Tipo.

Marble Arc

Location Gibraltar

Top customer service! Quick replies and small issues solved efficiently and effectively. Thank you so much!

Linden's Custom Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using this app to help us mitigate scheduling for a service in particular that has completely blown up in our area, and it has been a huge relief to have that off our shoulders. Having the option of a google calendar integration as well has been a major selling point for us. Easy to set up, easy to use. Only thing I wish was if there was a way to increase time on appointment windows based on more people being brought.

La Maison Smith

The app is pretty easy to use and Tipo's customer service is very helpful!
The integration with Shopify is visually nice and natural. I can't wait to see the IT team developping some other options like subscriptions for the customers (booking the same time slot, every same day in the week at a certain frequency) :)

b3autyandmindchile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

tengo varios ecommerce con shopify y me lleve una grata sorpresa con al app y luego con la atención al cliente, la solucion funciona y al tener dudas me ayudaron en tiempos muy buenos, recomendable.

Flouris.craft

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you so much. Tipo's customer service and IT team promoted replies to the email and fixed my problems in time.

Wrapped Beauty Bar

I really like this app, but I feel like there are a few bugs. For instance, after booking an appointment the confirmation page is blank. Other than that I don't have very many complaints.

The Hot Box Sauna

Location Ireland

I use this app to take bookings for my outdoor spa business. At first, it frustrated me as I did not know exactly how it worked, but once I was able to contact the support team on Whatsapp, I found them extremely helpful. Now i have amazing control over my booking system and whenever I can't do something they are very quick to help me do it. Strongly recommend Tipo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33