Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

ZunGoor

Do not search for another App, this is the only one will help you
We have already tested many of them, we found nothing better than Tipo

BlueYonder

Damn good. Best app for scheduling. I tried using it. It worked a lot better. If you want to schedule your service, then you should use it.

Seagoat Sage Crystals

Really simple to set up. I enjoy the format of the booking features and believe it will be easy for my customers to navigate as well. It's easier to use than other shopify apps I've tried.

ETTEA.services

The tech support helped and guided me to solve a tricky bug which is not caused by their App but theme. I really appreciated a lot. :)

CODE R3D APPAREL

a good app has everything you need for free. This app allows you to add services and allow your customers to book all on shopify

JAWAN ORGANIC FARMS

Brilliant little helper App! Test will come in the real world, but setting and testing is working well. Thanks.

Mixx Projects

I really like it so far. It would be nice if we could remove the price and quantity from the service if it's a free service. But otherwise, the app is great.

Thisisraw

Very useful for appointments, its easy to use and it doesnt take long to install it. It was very helpful for my bussiness

Bad Attitude Lashes

I love the products it has amazing and it works so well and it love how it makes my business look and I like how I can get my customer easily

Alchemist Tribe

The app is seamless for the customer, but not the store owner. It doesn’t add the appointments to your store calendar, and it doesn’t even email you a calendar invite. You have to create your own google calendar invite so you don’t forget the appointment and can get reminders. Then, customer service doesn’t help. They have sent me the incorrect link twice, and even at the bottom of the link it has a rating of 1 like and 16 dislikes. At the present moment in time, I don’t recommend this app. You definitely get what you pay for, and this app is free.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19