Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Built for Shopify

Reviews (442)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy integration, and customization options, including unlimited services, employees, and locations. They value its Google Calendar integration and the availability of a free plan with full functionality. The support team, particularly Laura, is praised for their efficient and patient assistance. The app is recommended for its consistent performance, excellent customer service, and ability to meet specific business needs.

July 2, 2024

Good service and fast support from Laura. :) The app does everything we need for our company and is very customer friendly.

CASA FUTBOL AG
Switzerland
Over 2 years using the app
July 8, 2024

Super stable app that does what it says and has great and quick customer service :)

beWater™
Almost 3 years using the app
April 16, 2024

Thanks to Laura, She really helped me with many things to make the booking form looks perfect and serve as we need
the app is good for simple booking forms if you offer consultations or visits
Great app & Affordable

ebarza
United Arab Emirates
July 18, 2024

Great customer service. Special thanks to Laura, she helps our app for Booking work perfectly.

Khoi Eatery
About 1 year using the app
April 20, 2024

I wish they back to the old version. Since december 2023. I get always problem. Now the big problem is all my clients can't recived any confirmation and they can't find the solution how to fix. I am so sad becuse i am using this app for almost 3 years or 4 years. so sad and disappointed and don't recommend it if you manage your own website like me.

Patricio Boncales
Belgium
Almost 2 years using the app
April 25, 2024

Quick help, went above and beyond to make our website user friendly.

Océanne
About 2 years using the app
June 11, 2024

Simple and easy to use! The customer service is great too

Topsport Kayaking
New Zealand
Edited June 12, 2024

I received incredibly good and fast help from Laura. Her support has been invaluable when I needed assistance with configuring and using the app. Thanks to Laura, I was able to quickly get started with the booking system Thank you so much for the fantastic service!

Hedman sports
Sweden
Almost 2 years using the app
April 29, 2024

Great app with amazing online support to assist. Crucial to my business

EcoMotion Electric Scooters
July 8, 2024

Tipo not only works great, but is easy to use and the support team behind the app is next level! Laura works very hard to ensure a quality experience and that the app works as it is intended. Very happy I went with Tipo!

Dayton Brick Shop