24/7 Booking System
Booking availability 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Cut workforce labor significantly. Improve your conversion rate.
Flexible Appointment Booking
Allow clients to book a course/sport/service and more. Appointments and staff are well managed in the admin calendar.
Automatic email notifications to customers and employees. Easy to sync appointments to Google Calendar and Apple Calendar.
About Tipo Appointment Booking
Powerful Appointment Booking System
Tipo Appointment Booking app is a powerful weapon you should never ignore in the eCommerce era. The cost of human resources is shrunk dramatically since all changes in slots, location, date and time, employees, etc. are automatically synced after each booking processing.
The app will bring a smooth booking experience to your customers due to straightforward booking steps, speedy loading, and stunning design. Also, the around-the-clock booking ability is available to facilitate customers’ booking, which maximizes your conversion rate as well. Last but not least, our friendly user interface allows you to easily install and set up the app without technical knowledge required.
Tipo Appointment Booking is perfect for
- Study courses: Allow students to select a proper subject, learning time, location and favorite lecturer
- Gym and Sports: Let trainees book a sport for individual or group and choose a trainer
- Private Clinics: Allow clients to book a medical service, appoint a doctor, make the payment
- Law consultants: Make appointments, showcase services, and manage staff Repair centers: List the number of services, locations, and servicemen for customers to choose.
- And much more patterns!
Full feature list
Track appointments with detailed booking information such as status, date and time, customer, employee, and location filtering by month, week, day or employee in the calendar view. Furthermore, booking activity log and an analytic dashboard showcased help store owners build a proper business strategy.
Google Calendar & Apple Calendar Integration
Facilitate employees’ and customers’ personal schedule thanks to Google Calendar synchronization.
Font, color and background image of the booking section are customizable with full options to perfectly match your store.
Additional custom fields
You are providing special products/services? You can add any type of custom fields to your booking section such as dropdown, checkbox, Radio button, Single-line text, and Multiple-line text.
Automatically send email notifications to customers and employees in different cases (pending/accepted/rescheduled appointment and more)
Other useful features:
- Set up Blackout days, for instance, National holiday
- Translate text into your target text to match your store
- Add multiple products/services, location, employees
- Add an appointment manually right in the admin calendar in special cases
- Configure different email templates for different cases and recipients with available pre-made templates
- Allow booking for an individual or a group
NOTE: By installing the app, you must display the app branding on the booking widget.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Customizable booking form
Appointment email notification
PRO (was $29.9)
50% OFF to support you during COVID-19 crisis
All in FREE plan
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app is easy to set up and use. It looks great on my store and gets the job done . ✅ my clients are able to schedule bookings with no questions
Hato Tejas Paint Center, Inc
Thanks for the App, just need to finalize the configuration. We Use for my location to bring service and have an awesome improvement.
It does the job but with some effort. Has a few annoying features which can't be changed - like grouping different people into one booking because they booked at the same time - so if one customer wants to reschedule you have to remove them and add them back in. This grouping also caused customers being emailed other peoples reminders. I've had to take off the option to book multiple customers at the same time because of this. Support email once a day and barely answer the question so 1 issue takes a couple days to resolve. Would probably recommend for a small business that doesn't get many bookings, but I was dealing with 2 branches and over 300 appointments a day.