Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

TheHotProducts

I tried several apps and have to get back to Trackify again. It does fire the pixel better compare to other app, much more details. And together with Thomas and his team helps, my store runs much more smoother! Recommend!

blomps.

I love the way Trackify works and how simple it is to handle. Furthermore there are lots of video's to help you out containing tons of great golden nuggets!

I liked the support a lot and also al the videos explaining it all clearly.

When i had a question it was solved very soon and professional.

Vento Norte

gostei bastante, mas meio dificil de usar...........só aguardando melhorar e meio caro também, tem que baratear

thecoolwoods

This is the best app ever, the customer service is really friendly and the app is so much helpful highly recomended !!

Long Lost Tees

Honestly, if you want to get SERIOUS about your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools and insights, Trackify is HANDS-DOWN the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

FaireJoy

Support team is great! Best app for Facebook Pixel ever. I cannot exaggerate, but Caspian is one of the best supporter in their team

GFM

I used the app for one years now it's the best app in all my store i can not create any store without installing it . just try it :)

CoolThingsPro

Thanks for the support from the app author team and they responded me just in seconds and helped with the basic setting up, also told me some theory of pixel tracking to support the setting correctly, I learned a lot from this.

sententiajewelry

They contacted me over the voice call and answer all my questions. Good Customer Service ! Highly recommend!

Cool Gifts Store

This App doesn't work at all. Stay Away! Had to de-install and delete their code from the our theme.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Today's outage was out of our control as our new datacenter had a network maintenance event that disconnected both our main and our redundancy servers from the network. We have been working hard on ongoing improvements to Trackify and would hope that you would give it and the brand new TrackifyX another shot.

Your frustration is understandable, and we share it completely. Trackify can be removed easily by using the Clean Uninstall feature from within the app. But we understand that you were unable to take the time to follow these instructions.

We will be adding another server in a different location as additional failover redundancy. But as fairly regular failures with much larger companies, like Facebook and Shopify show, there is no way to avoid temporary issues completely.

Please let us know if you would like to try the superior Pixel Engine of TrackifyX!