Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

ATHAMS

why you are charging 59$ and I just paid the month for 29.99$ I did not ask for any upgrade ? and your support team is OFF no replying. I need solution or refund the money

October 11, 2021

Hello Ismail! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time but because of the weekend they were not able to reach you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

Regarding your charges we have deducted only $29.99 as you were on a basic plan and you can check in your statement. And there is no feature of upgrade in current pricing.

As I can check you have uninstalled the app on the 10th of Oct, and because of that you are now in our new pricing criteria which are based on Shopify plan-based pricing. Please let me know if you need any more clarifications, we really want to get this sorted for you.

But we really apologize for not giving you information on the time. We have also sent you a message please reply to the conversation so that, we can have a better understanding.

We really want to treat all our customers well and wanted to solve their issues as fast as possible.

Regards
Tanu & Trackify Team

The Magic Bra

AVOID this! The tracking is horrible, Worst Customer Service EVERR!! the native Facebook App or any competitor is much better. By the way in Support chat when they don't know how to fix something they read your messages and ignore you without answering you ever again. Avoid and thanks me later

August 9, 2021

Hey Victor, This is Tanveer, Customer Success Manager. Thanks for raising your concern and I apologize for the issue you faced with Trackify.

These types of things have never happened with Trackify and we always try to give 100% resolution to our clients. We generally ask for screen share calls if you are not getting right data because of certain settings that we need to check from the Facebook side as well. I understand you were not comfortable enough to come on call that's absolutely fine. The issue that you shared is related to FB rejecting your events for iOS devices, as Tanmay showed you that Trackify is showing the right data for your sales, and a lot of people facing issues for view content which is a common FB issue at the moment.

If you felt like you are being ignored we sincerely apologize for this, it's just we have limited support on weekends. Really sorry for the frustration you have gone through. Let's connect and We will try to solve the issues that Trackify Can.

Regards
Tanveer & Trackify Support Team

GOGIRGIT.COM

Update on 7th September 2021 - The idea was to increase the facebook conversions, but sadly don't know why facebook conversions are all time low. Will wait for this month else will have to go back to facebook channel from shopify which was giving better results for free. Update on 25th September - we decided to uninstall trackify. Our ROAS dropped from 5 to 2.5 after this. Trackify team kept saying it's now because of trackify but, we find no other reason why ROAS should drop. After clicking clean uninstall, still code is lying on shopify. This is not a good app.

August 6, 2021

Hello friends at GOGIRGIT.COM

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We know you will have a great experience :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have

PluggedWireless

Slow support and missing my purchases on my account. Huge messup in the system I'm still waiting for a response from their team... Missing tracked events!!!!!

July 22, 2021

Hello friends at PluggedWireless

Wow! Thank you for leaving us this thorough and fantastic recommendation! We are happy we could assist you! :-)

Pete's Paleo

This app automatically makes changes to your live theme as soon as it is installed without any notice or option to install in a dev theme. In our case, it completely wiped out our checkout.liquid file (Shopify Plus) making it impossible for customers to checkout. After reverting the code, just the action of opening the app broke it again. Please be extremely cautious if you want to try this app and work with a Shopify Expert to install and test on a dev environment first.

May 18, 2021

Hi, Pete's, Thanks for raising your concern. We worked hard to get this resolved for you. Please email us if there is anything else we can do to help you?

We are always at the forefront to solve any problem that our customers face. Our customer support is always here to help. Let us know how else we can serve you? Thanks so much.

Tanveer & The TrackifyX Support Team

Inner Wisdom Store

I need to update my initially positive review. Everything started amazing. Great setup support to lure us in. We set this up in 4 of our stores. But then just days later, the tracking broke completely. No conversions tracked, tracking was completely off. We couldn't fix it and had to turn off our ads. We reached out to support with an urgent request, our messages were read, but no one replied. Eventually, they did with a day delay promised to fix it, which never happened. Deleting this app now after 3 days of no support fixing the issue.

April 13, 2021

Hello! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

The team has worked hard to get this resolved for you.

At the same time, I want to clarify Tanmay was especially working on your stores for solving all the issues. There might be just a delay in telling you the same. But we apologize for not giving you information on the time.

If you think and feel that team has helped you in resolving your issues. I would request you to stay with us and we promise to offer you an A+ Service.

-----------------------------Original reply-----------
Hello friends at Inner Wisdom Store

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! We appreciate the kudos! We will definitely extend your gratitude to our support team :-) We wish you great success!

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

Warm Gardens

Never seen a worse interface then in this app. Any guide you find was made on the old interface. In fact, they are useless for the new interface. Furthermore, the new interface is horribly confusing and you do not find anything you need. The old interface was perfect. I saw it in youtube guides but cannot do anything because the new interface is absolute crap.

April 7, 2021

Hi Maxim, Thank you for your honest feedback!

We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our videos.

Basically what you viewed was an old video on youtube and we moved on to a new interface 2years back. I really want to tell you that we have dedicated new videos for each of the features inside the app. You don't have to search any other platform for checking the videos. You can check it through the tutor hat icon within the app.

We take ownership of updating the videos on youtube as well.

I would request you to give us a second chance at ensuring that you are given the best service possible.

If you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen-sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Tanveer & Trackify X Support Team

CORE SPORTS

Trakify completely mess up my facebook piexel. I delete the app and the still get charged. Ask for a refund and customer support is a nightmare coming true. STAY AWAY!!!!

January 26, 2021

Hello! Just a friendly followup here to see if we were able to take care of your challenge?

Again, we are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Please let us know how else we can help here? Thanks again!

Sean & The TrackifyX Team

------------------------------------ ORIGINAL REPLY:
Thanks for leaving us this message. We worked hard to get this resolved for you. Please email us if there is anything else we can do to help you?

We are always happy to issue a credit if there is a problem with our app (which is not normal), and our customer support is always here to help. Let us know how else we can serve you? Thanks so much,

Sean & The TrackifyX Support Team

Blessed Be Magick

I've been using this app for over a year without needing their helpdesk support so all was ok. FB recently launched their new CAPI and I wanted to know how Trackify works with and supports this. It was a nightmare trying to get information from their email support. I received 1 or 2 word answers or responses that did not answer my questions. It's like they do not care about helping their customers (after I've been a paying customer for about 1.5 years) and it was a burden to answer my questions - I was very disappointed in my interaction with them and uninstalled the app immediately.

October 16, 2020

Shan: Thank you for your honest feedback! We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our help desk. The implementation of Server-Side events in Trackify is actually the easiest and most seamless in the industry. You literally just click a checkbox in the Pixel Engine page and it's done. Trackify was - again - first in implementing this cutting edge technology in Shopify, even before Shopify created their own basic pixel integration with "CAPI" as they call it.

And just like with browser pixel events, Trackify again has a cutting edge over the basic Shopify/Facebook integration with regards to the Server-Side events.

Since this technology is brand new, and Shopify has introduced additional confusion by merging the "CAPI" integration with sales channels and their "Facebook Marketing" app, our helpdesk wasn't completely up to speed yet to provide in-depth responses to your detailed questions that go beyond what we have in our help articles and videos.

But if you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Cotton And Gem

The developer Thomas has ego. He talked to me on live chat as if he is smarter than I was, doesn't bother answering questions and directs me to watch his videos. The app is glitchy and has issues from time to time. Beware

October 8, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are always open for constructive suggestions and criticism that helps us improve our apps and our services. In this case, the point you are making seems slightly disingenuous, as the only recent interaction we had with you in our customer service tickets was a refund request which was submitted through Shopify support. We had to decline your refund request because you removed the app only a few days before the billing cycle ended for which you requested the refund. We are very sorry you feel bad about this, but we are applying our refund policy fairly to all users, and unfortunately cannot make any adjustments based on you leaving a bad review either.

As far as the "glitchy" comment, your last direct interaction with our customer service was about seven weeks ago. If you have actually noticed any problems we would be happy to address them with you in a ticket as we always do.

Previous 1 3 4