Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Multiple Pixels, Catalog Feeds, Audience Builder, Analytics

Blessed Be Magick

I've been using this app for over a year without needing their helpdesk support so all was ok. FB recently launched their new CAPI and I wanted to know how Trackify works with and supports this. It was a nightmare trying to get information from their email support. I received 1 or 2 word answers or responses that did not answer my questions. It's like they do not care about helping their customers (after I've been a paying customer for about 1.5 years) and it was a burden to answer my questions - I was very disappointed in my interaction with them and uninstalled the app immediately.

October 16, 2020

Shan: Thank you for your honest feedback! We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our help desk. The implementation of Server-Side events in Trackify is actually the easiest and most seamless in the industry. You literally just click a checkbox in the Pixel Engine page and it's done. Trackify was - again - first in implementing this cutting edge technology in Shopify, even before Shopify created their own basic pixel integration with "CAPI" as they call it.

And just like with browser pixel events, Trackify again has a cutting edge over the basic Shopify/Facebook integration with regards to the Server-Side events.

Since this technology is brand new, and Shopify has introduced additional confusion by merging the "CAPI" integration with sales channels and their "Facebook Marketing" app, our helpdesk wasn't completely up to speed yet to provide in-depth responses to your detailed questions that go beyond what we have in our help articles and videos.

But if you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Cotton And Gem

The developer Thomas has ego. He talked to me on live chat as if he is smarter than I was, doesn't bother answering questions and directs me to watch his videos. The app is glitchy and has issues from time to time. Beware

October 8, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are always open for constructive suggestions and criticism that helps us improve our apps and our services. In this case, the point you are making seems slightly disingenuous, as the only recent interaction we had with you in our customer service tickets was a refund request which was submitted through Shopify support. We had to decline your refund request because you removed the app only a few days before the billing cycle ended for which you requested the refund. We are very sorry you feel bad about this, but we are applying our refund policy fairly to all users, and unfortunately cannot make any adjustments based on you leaving a bad review either.

As far as the "glitchy" comment, your last direct interaction with our customer service was about seven weeks ago. If you have actually noticed any problems we would be happy to address them with you in a ticket as we always do.

Scalpa Shop

Biggest mistake I made yet, installing this app. Lost thousands of dollars from this not reporting correctly. Only 1/3 of the purchases are tracking in Facebook.

Update for app response.
OCU was setup by your team. I reached out to OCU support. They said your app stated to direct all support to you. OCU was your issue. You performed a test purchase and stated it was working.

Support was not being helpful at all. On top of finding out Trackify changed the Product Identifier to SKU's and now cant change it back.

Let me put a number here for you.

Dynamic Retargeting ad revenue
- 7 days I ran your app. $2,606.26
- Previous 7 days. $14,240.24

Yes I had a 1 star experience with your app.

CartoonMij

Didn’t use it and not received a message my free trial ending. Bad customer service and money gone so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone

July 20, 2020

Hi Timo: We appreciate reviews from users like you! We are not showing any interaction from you in our customer service chat or email. Please consider removing this review as you are criticizing customer service without ever having reached out to us!

Dapper Dripper

2nd Update: Changing it back to 1 star. The developer wasn't happy with my 2 star review and sent a condescending email talking about MY response time what a joke. Just so we're on the same page Thomas, when I said I was looking for a response like this weeks ago, I was talking about some actual customer service. Not your generic ass "oh it's out of our control, you'll just have to deal with it" answers. Somehow, you were able to provide the answers I was looking for AFTER I left a bad review. Isn't that funny.

Update: I've changed my review from 1 star to 2 stars because the owner explained the situation to me and tried solving the issue. He seems like a good guy but if only I received this type of service before leaving a bad review then I would've still been their customer. It was crystal clear that he only reached out to me after he saw my review (even asked me to delete it on his email). Reacting a little too late.

If there was a 0 stars option I would 100% go with that. Terrible customer service. My app crashed one day and prompted me to redownload it. They said they would refund me if I got charged again. My first bill was for $60 from 6/26 to 7/26. I got a 2nd "prorated" bill from 7/16-8/14. Prorated yet they're charging me double from 7/16-7/26, what's the logic in that.

They show no signs of an effort to try to make things right at all. The customer service rep makes it seem like THEY'RE doing ME a favor when it was THEIR crappy app that crashed and made ME go through all this extra trouble. You'd think that for $60/month, their customer service would be at the very least decent. What a joke.

July 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We believe that you are misreading the charges that were applied by Shopify. We tried to explain how that “prorated” charge works.

You didn’t mention that you have any issues with the app. We’ll be happy to support you in any way, and as we offered before make adjustments for any possible overcharges.

artyfashion

Giving them a single star rating only because the system won't accept zero stars!!!

Horrible experience using trackify. The expensive app promises a lot but all I have seen the trying is to make u upgrade to next level. Dealing with their customer care is a nightmare coming true.

July 14, 2020

Mohamed Ashiq K.A.: We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review! Looking back through our in-app chat tickets with you, we can see that we spent hours with your questions and responded within the normal turn-around time every time.

Most of our users give us 5 stars, especially for our outstanding customer service.

As far as faulting us for offering advanced features that could be to your benefit we feel that it's every store owner's choice to select the service level they feel is most appropriate for them.

We'll be happy to continue to provide excellent service to you at any level should you choose to use our apps again.

Shoping.ro - Cadouri Minunate, Produse Inovative si Cele mai tari Gadgeturi

lol, just lol . I don't recomand this app at all, well this is the lamest customer service i ever met, i just asked questions and i got only seen for hours, then asked again and again seen... what's wrong with you guys?

Shopperelli

I was excited at first because it was recommended by a good friend. Followed all the steps in the videos but some of them aren't updated and missing information. Contacted support, they took a day just to tell me to turn off my ad blocker... It was really weird, they have a "clean uninstall feature" which is suppose to delete all code... yet I tried it and it doesn't remove all the code. Been contacting support since but they take forever... Will be looking for another option.

YENS GARDEN

it will fuck up ur facebook pixel coding if u opt to switch out so then you will have to be forced to use them.

September 5, 2019

Hey Yens: We appreciate any reviews that are based on actual insights and trying the app within our free trial. We're showing that between your first install and uninstall you checked out the app for exactly 15 minutes. (https://www.screencast.com/t/5EYidm6kG1Hl)

We'll be happy to help you with any misunderstandings you may have about how to set up and use Trackify.

As a matter of fairness to our developers as well as current and future users, we ask that you kindly remove this review until you are in a position to provide a more educated opinion.

Trackify Support

QueroGadgets

The app seems to work at first , but i'm having issues with my pixel after installed, and the support is not even answering my questions , I did send messages days ago , and did not hear from them. I Can't recomend this app beacuse I'm not having a good experience + the support doesn't work.

August 26, 2019

Igor, thank you for your review! We have checked your communication with our support and found that all of your inquiries received responses within a few hours of you posting them. And there were MANY interactions with you. Please consider editing or removing your review as the main issue seems to have been lack of support which we don't find to be justified. We will be happy to continue to help you trouble shoot your Facebook pixel issues if you would like to try the app again.

Previous 1 3