Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Multiple Pixels, Catalog Feeds, Audience Builder, Analytics

Scalpa Shop

Biggest mistake I made yet, installing this app. Lost thousands of dollars from this not reporting correctly. Only 1/3 of the purchases are tracking in Facebook.

Update for app response.
OCU was setup by your team. I reached out to OCU support. They said your app stated to direct all support to you. OCU was your issue. You performed a test purchase and stated it was working.

Support was not being helpful at all. On top of finding out Trackify changed the Product Identifier to SKU's and now cant change it back.

Let me put a number here for you.

Dynamic Retargeting ad revenue
- 7 days I ran your app. $2,606.26
- Previous 7 days. $14,240.24

Yes I had a 1 star experience with your app.

CartoonMij

Didn’t use it and not received a message my free trial ending. Bad customer service and money gone so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone

July 20, 2020

Hi Timo: We appreciate reviews from users like you! We are not showing any interaction from you in our customer service chat or email. Please consider removing this review as you are criticizing customer service without ever having reached out to us!

Dapper Dripper

2nd Update: Changing it back to 1 star. The developer wasn't happy with my 2 star review and sent a condescending email talking about MY response time what a joke. Just so we're on the same page Thomas, when I said I was looking for a response like this weeks ago, I was talking about some actual customer service. Not your generic ass "oh it's out of our control, you'll just have to deal with it" answers. Somehow, you were able to provide the answers I was looking for AFTER I left a bad review. Isn't that funny.

Update: I've changed my review from 1 star to 2 stars because the owner explained the situation to me and tried solving the issue. He seems like a good guy but if only I received this type of service before leaving a bad review then I would've still been their customer. It was crystal clear that he only reached out to me after he saw my review (even asked me to delete it on his email). Reacting a little too late.

If there was a 0 stars option I would 100% go with that. Terrible customer service. My app crashed one day and prompted me to redownload it. They said they would refund me if I got charged again. My first bill was for $60 from 6/26 to 7/26. I got a 2nd "prorated" bill from 7/16-8/14. Prorated yet they're charging me double from 7/16-7/26, what's the logic in that.

They show no signs of an effort to try to make things right at all. The customer service rep makes it seem like THEY'RE doing ME a favor when it was THEIR crappy app that crashed and made ME go through all this extra trouble. You'd think that for $60/month, their customer service would be at the very least decent. What a joke.

July 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We believe that you are misreading the charges that were applied by Shopify. We tried to explain how that “prorated” charge works.

You didn’t mention that you have any issues with the app. We’ll be happy to support you in any way, and as we offered before make adjustments for any possible overcharges.

artyfashion

Giving them a single star rating only because the system won't accept zero stars!!!

Horrible experience using trackify. The expensive app promises a lot but all I have seen the trying is to make u upgrade to next level. Dealing with their customer care is a nightmare coming true.

July 14, 2020

Mohamed Ashiq K.A.: We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review! Looking back through our in-app chat tickets with you, we can see that we spent hours with your questions and responded within the normal turn-around time every time.

Most of our users give us 5 stars, especially for our outstanding customer service.

As far as faulting us for offering advanced features that could be to your benefit we feel that it's every store owner's choice to select the service level they feel is most appropriate for them.

We'll be happy to continue to provide excellent service to you at any level should you choose to use our apps again.

Shoping.ro - Cadouri Minunate, Produse Inovative si Cele mai tari Gadgeturi

lol, just lol . I don't recomand this app at all, well this is the lamest customer service i ever met, i just asked questions and i got only seen for hours, then asked again and again seen... what's wrong with you guys?

Shopperelli

I was excited at first because it was recommended by a good friend. Followed all the steps in the videos but some of them aren't updated and missing information. Contacted support, they took a day just to tell me to turn off my ad blocker... It was really weird, they have a "clean uninstall feature" which is suppose to delete all code... yet I tried it and it doesn't remove all the code. Been contacting support since but they take forever... Will be looking for another option.

YENS GARDEN

it will fuck up ur facebook pixel coding if u opt to switch out so then you will have to be forced to use them.

September 5, 2019

Hey Yens: We appreciate any reviews that are based on actual insights and trying the app within our free trial. We're showing that between your first install and uninstall you checked out the app for exactly 15 minutes. (https://www.screencast.com/t/5EYidm6kG1Hl)

We'll be happy to help you with any misunderstandings you may have about how to set up and use Trackify.

As a matter of fairness to our developers as well as current and future users, we ask that you kindly remove this review until you are in a position to provide a more educated opinion.

Trackify Support

QueroGadgets

The app seems to work at first , but i'm having issues with my pixel after installed, and the support is not even answering my questions , I did send messages days ago , and did not hear from them. I Can't recomend this app beacuse I'm not having a good experience + the support doesn't work.

August 26, 2019

Igor, thank you for your review! We have checked your communication with our support and found that all of your inquiries received responses within a few hours of you posting them. And there were MANY interactions with you. Please consider editing or removing your review as the main issue seems to have been lack of support which we don't find to be justified. We will be happy to continue to help you trouble shoot your Facebook pixel issues if you would like to try the app again.

Vulkart

Pathetic customer support. The app founder is also the one of the customer service executive even if he's online he'll not reply to your queries. Also very egoistic and blatantly refused to solve my problem told me that it is facebook problem

July 27, 2019

If you check the other reviews you'll notice that our customer service is usually getting the highest praises. Rarely users have such a bad attitude and are impatient with Facebook features that they won't take the time to learn how things work and rather blame the app or the support or whatever... We don't really have any further explanation or apology in this case. Just moving on and doing our best.

DiyosWorld

Removed the app as it was giving the wrong reporting of my pixel data... and found their customer service awful. The founder himself works as support staff but very egoistic and rude. Feels like he doesn't want to help but just sake of it doing it.

Previous 1 3