Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Manage Multiple Pixels, Feed and Facebook Audiences In One App

QueroGadgets

The app seems to work at first , but i'm having issues with my pixel after installed, and the support is not even answering my questions , I did send messages days ago , and did not hear from them. I Can't recomend this app beacuse I'm not having a good experience + the support doesn't work.

Vulkart

Pathetic customer support. The app founder is also the one of the customer service executive even if he's online he'll not reply to your queries. Also very egoistic and blatantly refused to solve my problem told me that it is facebook problem

July 27, 2019

If you check the other reviews you'll notice that our customer service is usually getting the highest praises. Rarely users have such a bad attitude and are impatient with Facebook features that they won't take the time to learn how things work and rather blame the app or the support or whatever... We don't really have any further explanation or apology in this case. Just moving on and doing our best.

Vastitch | Official Store

REALLY GREAT APP - if it actually worked, but its full of bugs and every time you reach the Support they say its must be a Facebook bug.... Spend oceans of time trying to make it work but i gave up

May 3, 2019

Thanks for your review, Jonas! Sorry you weren't happy with our service. I went through all your customer service tickets from the past 10 days and they all refer to the catalog and feed builder feature of Trackify. There are in fact irregularities ("bugs") in Facebook concerning that feature, and we have done what we could to help you mitigate and resolve the issues you were facing.

Since there are some complexities involved with the catlaog in Facebook itself, we would be happy to assist in actually setting up the catalog to your liking in your Facebook account so you don't have to spend time figuring it out yourself.

The Trackify Feed Builder is one of the most powerful feed builder apps in Shopify, and is definitely up to the task of running great DPA ads. Besides that, it is only a side feature of our app.

We would invite you to take us up on our offer and appreciate your consideration of giving us an opportunity to change your review.

Cool Gifts Store

This App doesn't work at all. Stay Away! Had to de-install and delete their code from the our theme.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Today's outage was out of our control as our new datacenter had a network maintenance event that disconnected both our main and our redundancy servers from the network. We have been working hard on ongoing improvements to Trackify and would hope that you would give it and the brand new TrackifyX another shot.

Your frustration is understandable, and we share it completely. Trackify can be removed easily by using the Clean Uninstall feature from within the app. But we understand that you were unable to take the time to follow these instructions.

We will be adding another server in a different location as additional failover redundancy. But as fairly regular failures with much larger companies, like Facebook and Shopify show, there is no way to avoid temporary issues completely.

Please let us know if you would like to try the superior Pixel Engine of TrackifyX!

Trendy Gadgets

Zero Stars! Deleted it on all our Stores. This app has many issues. Woke up this morning and pixel doesn't fire, because their server is OFFLINE or not available. This happened last year at least twice. better use Shopify Pixel or another APP.

March 13, 2019

daswatch.com

HORRIBLE APP DO NOT INSTALL IT. They will charge you even after canceling during the trial period and support is non-existent.

fivefawn

dopeeeeeeeeeeæ

tackle dream

I tried this app for a day and had trouble. Now my store is counting double conversions and my pixel wont fire correctly. DO NOT USE

Yarashop Com

Technical support is disgusting. Installed all the tags did everything as needed, but did not work catalog feed for retargeting. They wanted from me 100$. But I paid for a month 50$. The issue was not enough traffic.

Golden State Warriors Fans 24 7

Extremely buggy app. Works one minute then not the next.

It's a great idea if it worked.

Lost a few days revenue at least from audience issues.

Audiences were all created but didn't populate or update properly. Too much of a risk to use this app.

Please try fix bugs and I will use it again once assurance behind its reliability.

Previous 1