Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Reliable Conversion Data

RISIS.com

I used this app to run retargeting apps. very helpful and accurate. Tanmay was especially helpful from the support team as well.

June 14, 2021

Hello friends at RISIS.com

We are happy Tanmay could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We appreciate it :-)

Berleix

Custormer Service is really reactive, Dylan help me with the congfiguration, I recommend. Now I'm going to test for the long haul.

May 20, 2021

Hello friends at Berleix

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We know you will have a great experience :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have

Bestdeal4S

Please restore your Chat Support Channel. Contact by email is so slow! I ask you many times but still can not contact you by chat channel. It's not good for me.

January 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Bestdeal4S

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're really thankful for your support!

RV Logistics

The app offers really advanced features that seasoned marketers will certainly enjoy. You can basically do whatever you want with the FB pixel. Nevertheless, in my opinion, the UI is not very intuitive and requieres a long learning curve. The documentation is abundant but not always updated, and again it's not organized enough and has a lack of hierarchy. Learning to use this app will require quite a lot of your time and maybe you'll feel some frustration trying to find the video that explains what you exactly want to do. The good point is that once you understand how to use it... The possibilities are almost limitless.

I would like to suggest the the creator to improve the UI/UX (maybe hiring an external consultant?) and also to try to update, tidy and organize the documentation. With this improvements, IMO, it would be a 10/10 app.