Tracking Genie

Tracking set on autopilot

$7.99/month. 2-day free trial.

Julliat

Can you please answer my emails? It would be nice if you could help me setup how to let customers decide if they chose phone number or email number to check their order, not just one of the two or the both required. PREVIOUS: It's only good if you just work with email or phone number. You can only make one of them required, or both, but you can't let your customers decide. It's stupid, but my customers can choose to checkout with OR email OR phone number, so the app should be able to do that too.
Also, it's a pity that they didn't integrate this with your real tracking, when it says delivered for example on the real track and trace, the app will still just show 'on the way'. Same goes for fulfilled orders. Why don't they automatically change the status to 'shipped' instead of only using the set time settings.
It's a good concept, they should really just mix it with the real tracking and then it would be GENIUS!

December 28, 2021

Hello Julliat, and thank you for your feedback!
We're not actually sure what you mean, because our app works perfectly in both options you mentioned.
As for the real tracking suggestion, we created this app to save our users from entering the real tracking codes, so this will just wreck the whole concept. If you're looking to integrate with real tracking data, our app is definitely not for that use case!
Best regards,

bluebuns.com

The application is amazing.. Easy to use & helpful customer service!! I highly recommend this app ..

Milla Bianchi

Very useful app, colors and text customizable. And the support will assist you VERY promptly. They even give you a code to add into your shipping confirmation email !

Nailskills

Perfect. Nice service. Always disponible. I really appreciate this app. I will always use it for the tracking on my store

Vevito

Absolute great app you should consider download it its absolutely worth the 7,99 a month. I had a few questions and they reacted within 30 minutes even though i e-mailed them 8 in the evening great service!

TeSolucionanLaVida

I had a problem with the app, but they fixed it with a refund. Great customer support.
For old orders of more than 2 months, an "Order not found" error will appear.
Shopify does not give read permission to orders of more than 2 months.

NELLO™

HAHA BESTTTTTTTT APPPPPP EVER!!!!

This app can save lives, I guarantee you.

I can't list the real advantages here but while scaling and specialy in times like now this app is like coming back to life!

Thanks a lot to the programmers

May 25, 2020

Wow! Thanks a lot for the lovely REVIEW! We really APPRECIATE it :D

BlueVizion™

I had a problem with the tracking and the owner off this app helped me very quickly. I'm very curious about how the app works. Thankyou very much my man!

Sclayt

I had a problem with the tracking and the support helped me very quickly.
I am waiting for the performance of the app with Customers.

PijnVoorbij™

Great app, does what it says, works great. The support team is really helpfull and fast. I can recommend!!!!

Previous 1 3