Tracking Genie

Tracking set on autopilot

$7.99/month. 2-day free trial.

PijnVoorbij™

Great app, does what it says, works great. The support team is really helpfull and fast. I can recommend!!!!

Shipishipi

I just installed the app and cannot say how it works for now, BUT the customer service is GREAT!
I had tons of questions and they were so nice and patient and helped me a lot!
I am sure the app will do its work quite well.

Thank you!

SAFE & LIVE

First of all I want to put emphasis in what this amazing app provides. It gives a really nice sensation of confidence and tranquility to the clients due to the fact they can see what they have bought, the adress and an estimated day.

Secondly, we had some issues at the time of editing the app and we received an incredible help support from the team of tracking genius. I want to thank them all for their help and comprehension.

To sum up, I really recommend this app due to the high utility of it and also for the support their team provides in case something works wrong.

Thanks again for the help and for creating this amazing app!!!

Gafs

al cambiar de tema no funciona nada de la aplicacon, la reinstale y nada. Escribo a soporte y tampoco me dan solución

April 13, 2020

Hello,
I'm sorry for your experience, but support team worked so hard to solve the issue with you, and even asked for access to do this for you, but you refused.
Best regards
TG team

Holalas

It's a good app to simplify this shopping information, so easy to know what is happening with their orders. good support, thank you

Zebra Gadgets

whoever did this app is a GENIUS! All you have to do is to install it, and never ever touch tracking numbers again! AM happy i found it

Fly Traps Store

Went from answering and checking multiple order questions each day to not a single such question in 2 weeks. Works wonders!

ProtectaGlass

The genius in Tracking Genie is that an actual tracking number is not used! All the other apps use the actual tracking numbers that most of know from using AliXpress hardly ever show much.

Designbag4u

The customer service is really great and responsive. Fixed my problem super fast. The app also works great!

Urban Barbet

Amazing app and very very useful! Customer support is very good always they want help us! 100% recommendable!