Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

Rebel Company

Fast and kind support. Lisa was very kind to help me setting up the currency function and answered my question very fast.

August 11, 2021

Hi Laura,

Here's Seri from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

KicksUnderground

I use the app to translate my store into for the market in India. I really like how it works. With a click of a button my customers in India are able to read in their language! And I really appreciated Lisa's help. She made it super easy for me to complete the work in very little time. Thank you so much!

August 8, 2021

Hi Danielle,

I'm Stephen from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Stephen

Nailah Beauty Store

Resolved Issues Fast. Easy to use and translation to Spanish very accurate. I have to request support twice though.

July 26, 2021

Hi Nathalia,

I'm Garrick from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Garrick

INDA AUSTRALIA

nice app
easy to use could do with more languages for a better price but still good simple and easy .

July 26, 2021

Hi INDA,

This is Xavia from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Xavia

mnmlstf.com

There was some issue with the translation when using the app. When contacting customer service, they instantly answered and came up with a solution for the problem. Great communication and very helpful!

July 22, 2021

Hi Aroa,

I'm Eira from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Eira

Para Paquetes

I used this app to translate my website parapaquetes.com / supplies.shop from spanish to english. It was a bit confusing at first but after getting to know the app it became easier. Customer service was a bit slow until Andy showed up. I had a 404 error when switching from language to language and he helped me out quickly. I will upgrade to the essential plan once I have my media ready. I cant wait to test my website in different countries. Thanks a lot!

July 8, 2021

Hi Cristobal,

Here's Jewel from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Jewel

MYA COLLECTION

good support, a bug happened with my account, giving me some problems with adding multiple language, but the support guy helped me a lot and resolved my problem

July 8, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Foods Japan

Quick response , Correct solutions , kind and polite response.
Very useful APP. 100 % reliable app. Thanks!

July 2, 2021

Hi Kishimura,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

GeoRaElegancy

I used the App to help me to translate my online store and it is easy to install and works very well. I would like if the free pack had at least 2 language available to use.

June 28, 2021

Hi Sunira,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We got your feedback about free plan with 2 target languages instead of one. However, for free plan, we are offering not only basic features for language translate and currency converter but also all premium functions for testing within 7 trial days. We hope you have a good experience with our Transcy app.

Kate

Ari Belle Estilos

I like this app, also would like to thank to the customer service department, Liza, to helping me making my web page running correctly with the app. Now my Web is looking better in this translator.

June 23, 2021

Hi Carmen,

I'm Joyce from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Joyce