Language Translate & Currency

Translate store into multiple language, Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

memoryshops

Thank you so much Flora for being so kind and kind and thank you very much for her team Thank you for wishing you all a Merry Christmas

December 26, 2021

Hi Yangzhao,

Here's Andrew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Andrew

Rebelger.com

App is good, customer serice awesome. I just wish to have better tool to find text that I wanna replace the translation.

December 22, 2021

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a good experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

For your concern, we have realized this and are trying to investigate further to include this feature in the next releases, hope you sympathize for us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

Siftress

Very good app at a lower price than most apps ! The assistance helped me so much fixing all my issues ! They are definitely helpful and very professional.

December 7, 2021

Hi Melisa,

Here's Oriana from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Oriana

FortunaLM

Lisa is so nice, thanks for her help❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I need to spent some time to discover this app and then give more advice……."

December 7, 2021

Hi WUJECCI,

My name's Selina from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

La Fouineuse

Great app for translating all my content at an affordable price. Jennifer, Anna and Lisa have been very helpful - they've been improving the app regularly since I've started with them and I can't wait to see what the next update will bring. Hoping they will make it easier for shops with lots of products to manage their content and navigate from one content to another. :)

November 25, 2021

Hi Sonia,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank your review.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jason

JenbooBoo

I wasnt pleased with the literal Translation so far, but the Support Team tried everything to resolve my problems and satisfy me as their customer. Thank You

November 23, 2021

Hi Jen,

My name's Selina from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. On the behalf of my team, I am deeply sorry for your bad experience with our app.

For further investigation your case, I have seen my colleague has sent you follow-up emails to explain more your case as well as some solutions in details, please kindly check it for further help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Selina

NAISU FACTORY

This application is not bad, but sometimes the translation pages are out of sync....................

November 23, 2021

Hi 王德运,

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience during using our app, I have seen that my colleague has supported you to resolve your issue, please let them know if you need further support.

Kane

LOVEOTH

Bis jetzt ganz gut. Danke an Andy. Er hat mir sehr weitergeholfen. Aufgetretene Probleme wurden zufriedenstellend gelöst.

November 18, 2021

Hi Georg,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Jason

Diving Plongeon Canada

Great service offered by the team! A little bit of a wait for an answer sometimes but otherwise very helpful team!

November 16, 2021

Hi D. Antonio,

Here's Kane from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review as well as feedback about our app in the general.

For your concern as slow response, we will improve our supporting skill more and more to reach your expectation.

Kane

LarzyStore

Some bugs and errors may appear in the way but I almost always manage to fix them if not, I would contact the customer support and they would ]fix the issue,

November 5, 2021

Hi Lara,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards